OT..dream..but CODE-READ THIS!

Old 04-27-2006, 04:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

OT..dream..but CODE-READ THIS!

I thought this was really interesting given the way i been feeling off and on.this morning i had this really "real" vivid dream.there were actually two themes to it--the major one is kinda hard to describe,and complicated,but the other thing was, there was a scorpion in it. now i have never seen a scorpion,i dont even think ive seen a pic of one,but in the dream i called it a scorpion.it was very vivid and moving vividly---here is the interpertion from a website called-http://www.dreammoods.com/.................................................. ....
...................................To see a scorpion in your dream, represents a situation in your waking life which may have been painful or hurtful. It is also indicative of destructive feelings, "stinging" remarks, bitter words and/or negative thoughts being expressed by or aimed against you. Your dream forewarns of a self-destructive and self-defeating path. The scorpion is also a symbol of death and rebirth. You need to get rid of the old and make room for something new. Alternatively, the scorpion may also represent a person who is born under the astrological sign for Scorpio.
quite interesting,huh?
Old 04-27-2006, 05:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

sunshine Hi, so what did you deceide??? Get rid of the old etc.??

Are you feeling better yet?? I hope so. Lv and HUGS

PS.. If you haven't even seen a pic of a scorpion, what did your dream one look like?
Old 04-27-2006, 07:47 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

oh yes,clancy thanks...every day i get more and more clarity........the scorpion(which in the dream,i asked if it was--and felt it was) had these kind of like two pincher things on top,and though i dont remember the colors exactly, it was bright.maybe red or orange, and yellow.and it was crawling.there was a child near it-a little girl-and i was afraid she would touch it,or it would get on her-but it just kept crawling,she was fine.
i found it so interesting,because when i get in my oc moods,i think of wanting to make him hurt in some way...or hope he gets hurt from his new relationship,etc. over and over.......because of all the hurt i felt from him..the latest thing i thought was of something i would say to him,if he ever tried to talk to me...and lately it always turns out that i DONT do so many things...dont contact,dont do drive bys,actually AVOID running into him...and then,as so many of us know, a failed relationship leads you to start questioning every other failed relationship you have had in your life....so to me the dream was just reinenforcing what we all know here to be true--that any negativity toward him on my part is just self destructive,and not allowing me to move on.as is,just thinkin about this stuff. and as i told code,in his post--that YES i have had pain and hurt..what i have felt is very real....i can allow myself to admit that, allow myself to deal with it, rather than defend, make excuses,question my part in it, etc.....but i can also let go of my reactions to it, and know in my heart good relationships dont cause hurt and pain. it was all very ironic because just in the last few days i not only felt happy,but also felt like i finally know what i want for a change.(actually,in years) and that is,i want to have male companionship,but no serious committments.i want to be free.single and dating/meeting. i have never truly felt that before,i was always lookin for the (hopefully) real deal. i went out this past weekend,and had some nice moments with a man--and enjoyed the hell out of it. with no need for more,though it'd be nice ! no waitin by the phone,etc...im just like--thats what i want now........just moments..........nice pleasant moments! if i get more from him,fine...if not,thats fine too.
so i do feel like i am rebirthing...again...and another part of the dream had to do with clothes...changing them...them not being right....and that is said to mean " the need for change and your need to fit into a new situation or role. You need to establish a new self-image." something else said something about worrying about your self image....and i do that all the time!! about many things including ( if im not settled down,and being with different men,will people think i am sleezy??)and not just sleezy,but an OLD sleezy woman!!!
its pretty amazing that rather than just dreaming what it is we are feeling...we dream these other things that mean the same things!!!!