RollerCoasterRide - I'm Crazy

Old 04-08-2006, 09:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

RollerCoasterRide - I'm Crazy

Here we go again. Why do I let this all continue to happen to me, I do understand that circumstances in our family right now prevent me from saying anything.

Today, Saturday, I shut down my phone & nextel and took a 1/2 valium, they are prescribed to me for my never - I try not to take them often. But needed Something - anything to calm me down and stop my mind from going over & over my situation.

Yesterday we had sever storms & tornados here in Tenneessee, two came right through the town were I live now, which torn up the downtown area, two blocks from my apartment. Did my AH call to see if I was alright - NO, did our daughter (daddy's girl) call to see if I was alright - NO.

I get up at 4:00 AM, at work by 6:30 Am, work until 4:00 PM, get out to my daughters home (35 miles away) by 4:45 PM to watch our granddaughters - Monday thur Thursday, (one granddaughter age 14 has cancer & takes Chemo), cook supper (which AH shows up for everynight), clean up the supper dishes, get the girls ready for bed, do laundry, clean the house, our daughter gets home from work about 2:00 AM and I drive 35 miles - back roads - to get back to my apartment by 2:45 AM. I have to help my daughter right now, her husband is an OTR truck driver. She remains on her daddy's side of our separation. My AH has helped out a couple of times, I put a stop to that when I found out he would leave our granddaughter's home alone at 9:00 PM - he does not see anything wrong with leaving the two girls (12 & 14) alone at night after they have gone to bed !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting vent
Old 04-08-2006, 12:26 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
One brief hour...

Wow hadtoleave! You certainly have a full plate in your hands. I'm sorry for all of this stress in your life and I understand how you must feel that AH does not do his share. Leaving two young girls alone after dark like that is NOT responsible or smart at all. Thank God you are there really. I'm sorry that you have so much pressure you on you. Every chance you get, please relax and do something good for you and know that things will calm down eventually. My good thoughts are being sent your way!
Old 04-08-2006, 12:41 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

(Started this and got called away,so M beat me.Thats good . I'll just send anyway without corrections)

wow! hadtoleave, Guess Sat. is a pretty quiet day, or you saying,"thanks for letting me vent", we thought thats all you wanted, looks like 17 of us checked you out.

Either we are short of time, sleeping in or whatever. (SMILE)

You asked why does this continue to happen??? When anyone finds out they will write a book I bet.
Is is just human nature, is it we love too much, is it a power struggle, is it sick games, is it in your case they are underfoot?????? We are all different. Each household is different. Perhaps in your case, you are tired out, as you know that affects our emotions, thinking and everything.
I'd not want anyone leaving the grandkids alone. That has to be a big concern.

I so hope the daughter is winning against cancer. HUGS