Notices

Almost 1yr Old

Old 04-06-2006, 08:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Stacy

Almost 1yr Old

Im coming up on a year and my head is going crazy!!! I know that all I have is today but I keep projecting and comparing and thinking I sholuld hve mroe an I havent done enough and my recovery isnt good enough and blah blah blah. I love my life today and I love being clean and I am so grateful for my higher power. And I DONT want to get high so bad that Im scared Im going to get high, if that makes any sense. I know what I have to loose today. This is the longest time I have ever had clean and I know I have a lot to loose this time around but it just makes me that much more nervous that I will screw up again. I get scared because I am 19 years old and I am a complete junk bomb in recovery I feel hopeless sometimes because I am a junkie I dont know my head is all over the place I just know I have to keep my head where my feet are but right now its so hard. HELP!!!!
Old 04-06-2006, 09:30 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
chel918

Exclamation

Stacy

Honey don't be so hard on yourself!! One year is HUGE!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!! If you can go a year, you can go another day, week, month, year. I won't lie and say it gets easier, I saw you posted to one of my threads and thank you, it makes me feel wonderful knowing you're going to be clean another day. But you have to stay tough. You said you love life today......... then you should stop right there. Don't get over confident in your being clean, but be proud of that accomplishment!!! What did you think you would accomplish during recovery? Being clean a year is the biggest accomplishment you could have during this time and will make it!!!

This is your cheering section!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep posting, I want to celebrate that one year with ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chel
Old 04-09-2006, 01:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
chel918

just wanted to check in and see how you're doing..........