Notices

I'm new at this and nervous

Old 01-24-2006, 05:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I'm new at this and nervous

I'm new at this and nervous. I hope I gain knowledge out of this. Thanks.

The Clown
Old 01-24-2006, 05:37 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi ,

Just wanted to welcome you and tell you there is alot to learn and you will get alot of support here. Are you nervous about coming on the forum or about your situation? Whichever it is everyone here is supportive
Old 01-24-2006, 06:24 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
T1
sparkly clean

Old 01-24-2006, 07:13 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Welcome clown

I didn't want to add the sad,, because I truly hope that SR, can help to at least brighten your day..

Do not be nervous. No one knows you here. You are in a very, very safe place here. Remember that. You can say whatever you want ( I mean, as long as you follow the rules, LOL), but it is a safe place for you to come and talk about what you need to talk about. Get the crap out of your head, (sorry, I just state it that way) alot of times we do have crap in our heads that keep us sick, or keep us using, not always, but alot of times. I do hope that you will feel comfortable enough to share, but until you do, read, read, read all you can.. There is alot of info here that is excellent, and can probably help you..

There's a great group of wonderful caring people here. But, don't ever get discouraged, if you post a thread, and don't get a response right away, it happens sometimes, it seems traffic around here is really in huge streaks, we can be very, very busy, then drop off for a day. Just never know.. Just keep on posting and reading.

For now, I want to Welcome you, like the others did.

Post, let us get to know more about you, please..

Love
Becky
Old 01-24-2006, 07:31 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

and BIG WELCOME!
Old 01-24-2006, 08:09 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Hi Clown,

Welcome! What is making you nervous? I'm sure you'll love it here, there are some great people here and a ton of support. I'm glad to see you here!

:-)

DWI
Old 01-24-2006, 04:51 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Yes. Welcome. Welcome to this big, fat, site of help and support !!
Old 01-24-2006, 04:59 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I'd like to learn more about getting a counselor. This may be the wrong place to ask, but at least I can post it. Should give some encouragement to Sad clown, and the best I can do is tell you the begining of knowledge is the fear of the lord. I've always believed in a higher power, listening to him scares the **** out of me. How do you write the words you know are going to be sensored? I need to get my ... to a meeting, and I guess I'm looking for support motivation to get the job done. Comments?
Old 01-24-2006, 06:00 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

i too am new and nervous . i just hope someone can help guide me through the lows im about to crawl through.. and i hope i can help someone through their struggle.
Old 01-24-2006, 07:01 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

hey i am a new member too and have posted only once, but have gained some very useful, help you guys will too, but no one can help you change if you dont want to change, this is a really good site and I hope you guys can gain alot of help from the members here.