Notices

Mg

Old 11-27-2002, 09:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Mg

I finally figured out the refresh thing. Im just not sure what it does. Day two with Jared in the hospital. He's a gold star, probably making me look like a fool. He conforms very welll to the structure there and all the adult staff. (most of who I like very much, some have been there for years.) Feel bad, Sorry. Write me when you have time and are not so tired . You are relentless.
No rush, I am ok.

Love Sidney
Old 11-27-2002, 10:03 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Hi Sidney,

We call that the honeymoon stage. They are usually very well behaved for 30 days.

Hugs,
MG

Old 11-27-2002, 10:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

MGs Patience

MG,
Am very familiar with the phrase. Jared is getting used the systym. I Cant believe that I found someone one this board who understands. Im about loosing my mind , because it makes it look like the problem is me.

Sidney
Old 11-27-2002, 10:13 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

I don't think anyone in the field would think that. They know how all this works.

Don't even worry about that.

Old 11-27-2002, 10:44 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

MGs Patience

MG,
Thank you.

Sidney

PS. Im going to bed. This week has wore me out. Thanks, AGAIN for being there for me.

Talk to you later.

Have a nice Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessings to you and your dauther, especially this time of year.
Old 11-27-2002, 10:48 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Good nite Sidney,

Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

See you tomorrow.

Hugs,
MG

Old 11-28-2002, 07:21 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

jared

MG
Thanksgiving went ok. I have the flu or somethng.
I went to see Jared today and he was is good spirits. I think he knows when things are out of control. I think he becomes afraid of himself.
They are making some adjustments to his meds (again). They will increase the topamax and add another mood stabelizer. I dont think it will matter much, it never seems to. But I hate to completely loose hope.
I hope your day went well. Back to work tomorrow.

Sidney
Old 11-29-2002, 08:10 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

MGs Patience

MG,
How are you? Went to the hospital today to see Jared. Took my daughters baby (4months old) He was a very excited and proud uncle. He walked around with her and wanted everyone to see him take care of her. He was doing well but a little upset because one of the kids was making fun of his feet. (another story). I just explained to him that some people can be mean and to try not to let it bother him too much.
I was a part of a depression board and had made a few friends their but must have said something wrong because now Im banned from the board. I only belong to three boards, this one, a schizophrenia board, and then the depression board. I dont even know what I did wrong. I checked out the depression board here but it doesnt have the constant communication that one did.
Maybe i will check it out again, or just stay here.
I came home from admitting Jared to the hospital and tried to get on the board and showed I was banned. Bad timing.
Do you work in a group home or a residential treatment center?
I know your busy but when you have time please touch base with me.

Blessings,
Sidney
Old 11-29-2002, 08:12 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

I hope you're feeling better Sidney.

I had to work today too. I wanted to just stay in bed all day.

Hugs,
MG

Old 11-29-2002, 08:54 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

MGs Patience

MG,
Get some rest. Are you ok?

Best to you
Sidney
Old 11-30-2002, 08:46 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

I'm ok Sidney. I've been tired and grumpy. I think I've got something coming up that I need to deal with. I'm not sure what it is yet. I'll let you know when I find out.

Hugs,
MG

Old 11-30-2002, 08:03 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

MGs Patience

MG,
I hope whatever it is that is coming up you are able to deal with. Dealing with stuff. Damn , its hard. Its hard having Jared back in the hospital but for some reason he seems happier, which of course makes me feel bad. Oh well. Whatever it takes to treat him. They are taking him off the thorazine.

You are in my prayers and I hope you find the solution to whatever you have to take care of.

Love,
Sidney
Old 12-01-2002, 12:16 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Hey Sidney,

I missed your post above somehow. I work in a group home on weekends and I'm the coordinator for a supported living service program during the week. It is a service to support clients who live on their own in their own apartments or homes.

Maybe the depression board banned you by accident. You should email them and find out. You are welcome to stay here too.

I'm glad Jared is doing well. I hope it continues for him. Sorry I missed you tonight. I spilled a whole cup of coffee on the light beige carpet at work and it took an extra half an hour to clean it up. Not a good way to end the night.

Hugs,
MG

Old 12-01-2002, 08:16 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

MGs Patience

MG,
How can you tell if there is a new post when the thread gets too long??
Just curious and wanted to know if I needed to start a new thread.
Hope your doing well, sorry you had to waist time cleaning up coffee of the carpet, how frustrating, especially for someone who is already overextending herself. I would have been upsetting to me.
Hope your doing ok,
Sidney

PS wanted to talk a little to you but feel you are real busy. (not your fault obviously. Ive already told you you do too much)
Old 12-01-2002, 09:12 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

MGs Patience

MG,
How can you tell if there is a new post when the thread gets too long??
Just curious and wanted to know if I needed to start a new thread.
Hope your doing well, sorry you had to waist time cleaning up coffee of the carpet, how frustrating, especially for someone who is already overextending herself. I would have been upsetting to me.
Hope your doing ok,
Sidney

PS wanted to talk a little to you but feel you are real busy. (not your fault obviously. Ive already told you you do too much)

Sidney, Look down to the right and you'll see page 1 and 2. Click on 2 to go to the next page.

Last edited by Morning Glory; 12-02-2002 at 12:10 AM.
Old 12-02-2002, 12:07 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Sidney,

When this page ends it will start page 2. You will see the page numbers at the top and bottom right corner. Also page one and page 2 will show up next to the topic on the main page.

Weekends are my late nights. I don't get here until midnight. During the week I'm home by 7:30pm and I have internet at work so I can check in.

Being on the boards here is relaxing to me. This is how I unwind. So feel free to post even when I'm not on and I'l reply as soon as I can.

Hugs,
MG

Old 12-02-2002, 09:02 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

mg

Well still trying to figure out the page two thing but I think i have an idea. I realized I missed a couple of your posts. I would, however like to know about the Diana Ross movie.

Spent some time talking to the person in charge of Jareds cottage tonight. Got a talk on parenting. How to say no, set limits etc. WHAT DO THEY THINK IVE BEEN DOING ALL THESE YEARS!!

She wasnt even aware that Jared attacts lots of people beside me. How could she not know that. I am loosing my mind repeating to these people the same crap. Why dont they read his history, for Gods sake its all there. Its the same hospital.

The last couple of days have been real awkward at this cottage because the staff thought it was only me he attacts. So, therefore, it must be me. Im sick to death of the whole thing. I had the ability to bring up three children with common sense and a sense of ethics. Why is this even an issue when Jared is schizophrenic?? Did I cause that too?? Ugh!!!! I dont want to talk to anyone anymore.

I was accepted back to the depression board that I was at but it took about a week. It was their mistake. Ive lost interest now. I dont even want to go back there.

Sorry to B***H so much but I am feelin fed up.

Hope your doing ok and am able to figure out some of your own delema and not spill any more coffee.

Blessings,
Sidney
Old 12-02-2002, 10:20 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Hi Sidney,

I have been stuck on the phone since I got home. Those people are stupid so ignore them. They do that to everyone. I know how you feel. I work with professionals that don't have a clue. I just smile and agree and then do what I want that works better. We all know that our clients are on their best behavior when they first arrive. We never blame the family or think it was their fault unless they are really bad and have been abusive.

I can't remember the name of the movie that Diana Ross was in, but it was so good. I'll try to find it.

I've been so busy that I went out to check my mailbox and all my mail had been taken back to the postoffice because my mailbox had been full for over 2 weeks. I realized that I hadn't checked my mail for a month,lol. I really only need to check when it's time to pay bills. Oh well, I hope they still have it or my bills can't get paid.

Hugs,
MG

Old 12-03-2002, 11:19 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Hi Sidney,

I decorated for Christmas. What do you think?

Hugs,
MG