Notices

omg i need ur prayers...

Old 09-22-2005, 10:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
help123

omg i need ur prayers...

My ex husband just came her to hit me, i called the cops, they dont have him, i cant sleep now. Ill write tomorrrow, k, please pray!

Old 09-23-2005, 12:05 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
To Life!

(((help123)))
Take care of yourself. I'm glad you called the police. Lock the doors and windows and have a nice cup of decaf tea. Then, lay in bed, breathe deeply and feel the good air come in, and the negativity leave your body as you exhale. Peace will come to you. And you will be able to sleep. You need it.
Know that you are in my prayers.
Shalom!
Old 09-23-2005, 02:50 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
"The BAND" workshop ROCKS!

you got prayers....
Old 09-23-2005, 06:05 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
help123

Thank you everyone. The cops just came here to take pics of the door he broke. He came beating on the door and windows and other doors. I was on the phone with the cops and went outside. He was drunk out of his mind, and for some stupid reason I told the cops to leave cuz he said he was leaving. All of a sudden, hes new gf for 3 days came out of the car. He was screaming at me cuz his other baby mama left him with his child and he wanted to see my boys, too. I said you need to leave, call me when your sober. He than was screaming at me to see them now. I told him he hasnt seen them since feb. so what was the rush. He said your not going to keep my kids from me and was 3 inches from my face, I new he was going to hit me. He's gf told him to leave me alone and to leave. I was scared out of my mind, I screamed you have hit me many times before and I am not afraid of you anymore! He jumped past me and went inside to use the bathroom supposeively. I new how was and told her to go get him. Well, the was altiile more of the bull **** and I got him to leave finally after everything. I called the cops again and told her I was so stupid to tell them to leave, she said everything was ok and there were going to come today and take a report. I am going to go put a restraining order on him in a little while. I know this time I made it ok, but next time prob not. He has beat me and raped me many times, I hate him. Thanks again everyone and Ill post later.

Old 09-23-2005, 06:39 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Oh sweetie,
Take care of yourself and your kids!! Do they have a women's shelter in you're area??
It's good that you got a restraining order against him...
Did you're kids see any of this? Just try to stay as calm as you can, and if you hear anything call the cops.. Be sure everything is locked, at all times.
It's a terrible thing to have to live in fear. it will get better. Hopefully he will sober up and come to his senses?? But if now, if there is a shelter for abused women, you might want to give them a call.
You're in our prayers...
Keep us posted.
Love, Becky
Old 09-23-2005, 08:01 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

alycia i am glad you called the cops. that is scary, i know but you did the right thing.
you are doing great alycia..
you are in my thoughts..
xxxxooo
odie
Old 09-23-2005, 08:25 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
X IV

((((((((Alycia))))))))))))))))))))))
You are in my prayers. Take care of yourself and the baby ok. You don't need this kind of stress. You are close to delivery and baby needs you calm and centered. Maybe next time just stay inside and call the cops. I miss you on the methadone thread. How is your new puppy??? You are loved so much around here Alycia.
Old 09-23-2005, 08:55 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
I'm an addict.

Damn Alycia,

I'm sorry you have to go through this, I'll be praying for you girl...
Old 09-23-2005, 08:57 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

I will send up my thoughts and prayers as well sorry that this had to happen to you

Love Vic
Old 09-23-2005, 09:33 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I;m so sorry you and your kids have to deal with him. You're a smart girl & did the right thing by calling the cops. My thoughts are with you!

Much Love:SS
Old 09-23-2005, 09:47 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

You did a good thing by calling the cops. I will be praying for you in this situation.
Old 09-23-2005, 10:41 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Reach Out and Touch Faith

Praying for you and your kids. You did the right thing, proud of you.
Old 09-23-2005, 04:24 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Alycia

Hey there--
Please check in and let us know how you are doing if you can, we all care so much about you. As others have said, you have become such an impotant part of SR!!
We love you, and we want to know you're ok
Prayers and love comin' you're way,
Becky
Old 09-24-2005, 08:03 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
help123

thank you everybody. I went yest. and got a restrining order and made a report and than the hospital thing happened, please pray for my baby. Also, my ex took off 5hrs away to never come back. thank god!

Old 09-24-2005, 08:08 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
"The BAND" workshop ROCKS!

definitely this jerk needs a restraining order. Has there been any communication since that night?
Old 09-24-2005, 08:24 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
help123

thanks roadie no I was in the hospital and dont know much about him, but that he took off cuz the cops are after him. Please pray for my baby tho, I dont know if u read the other thread but every prayer counts.
thanks again and love ya

Old 09-24-2005, 03:11 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
No expectations!

Hugs and prayers on the way, girl!! Now I'm going to see your other thread, too.

Love,
Eddie
Old 09-24-2005, 07:25 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
help123

I dont know if you guys read my other thread about logan but I have great news about my ex. He is in jail for what happened to me and beating and raping his ex gf. I feel so sorry for her but I am very happy he is wearing orange. He has always gotten away from everything horrible he has done to me and my children, physical, emotional, and sexual abuse but I guess I finally believe everybody that told me, he'll have his day! Thanks again for all your prayers and I am very sorry for asking for so many on this hectic weekend. I am still have contractions but the meds are starting to work. I have to make it 20 days, and I'll be 36 weeks which is much better than now. If I do have him now, atleast they were able to give to give him 2 doses of stuff for his lungs. God works in mysterious ways!
Thanks again for all your prayers and love and support,
Reading these posts make me have tears in my eyes and I thank everybody for that!
love,
Alycia

Old 09-25-2005, 04:38 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
No expectations!

That is great news, Alycia!! And you're welcome, too!!

Love and hugs,
Eddie