View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 06:05 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
help123

Thank you everyone. The cops just came here to take pics of the door he broke. He came beating on the door and windows and other doors. I was on the phone with the cops and went outside. He was drunk out of his mind, and for some stupid reason I told the cops to leave cuz he said he was leaving. All of a sudden, hes new gf for 3 days came out of the car. He was screaming at me cuz his other baby mama left him with his child and he wanted to see my boys, too. I said you need to leave, call me when your sober. He than was screaming at me to see them now. I told him he hasnt seen them since feb. so what was the rush. He said your not going to keep my kids from me and was 3 inches from my face, I new he was going to hit me. He's gf told him to leave me alone and to leave. I was scared out of my mind, I screamed you have hit me many times before and I am not afraid of you anymore! He jumped past me and went inside to use the bathroom supposeively. I new how was and told her to go get him. Well, the was altiile more of the bull **** and I got him to leave finally after everything. I called the cops again and told her I was so stupid to tell them to leave, she said everything was ok and there were going to come today and take a report. I am going to go put a restraining order on him in a little while. I know this time I made it ok, but next time prob not. He has beat me and raped me many times, I hate him. Thanks again everyone and Ill post later.