Notices

looking for advise

Old 07-21-2005, 06:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

looking for advise

I am new to this... I suffer from depression and anxiety. I am on medication for both. Lately I have been feeling very tired and have no energy to do anything. I feel I do not get enough sleep and just want to rest. I have no intrest in anything. I have been in the hospital before for the same and I do not want to relapse and go back in. I have three dauthers 25, 23, and 19... My 23 year old is very suportive but lately she has been drinking alot and has gotten into trouble (not bad trouble) but problems. I feel that I have not been a good mother. I am divorced and have bought out my ex and kept our home. I kept it for my daughters. My 19 year old is very angry at me because of the divorce and hass moved out with her boyfried.

I need help..

desperate mom
Old 07-21-2005, 10:37 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sounds like your meds aren't doing what they are supposed to. You still sound depressed. I'd go to your doctor and speak with him. Have you ruled out physical problems as a reason for your fatigue? Thyroid, etc? Sorry you are having a hard time. Posting here is a good place-lots of people here have been through all kinds of things.
Wishing you better days soon.