Need a meeting:)

Old 07-01-2005, 07:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Need a meeting:)

This may be TMI for everyone, but I need for some reason to write this down.

I am bloated, I am crabby and I dont feel like dealing with anyone's crap at home today. I realize that I get more emotional, and sensitive during this time. Things I normally deal with on a day to day basis pretty good, I dont seem to deal with well at all during this time.

I am projecting today, I am crabby today and I dont want to go home and deal with an incensitive, selfish bastard.

On the up note, I realize this, and I am planning on avoiding the one person that I let send me to the moon with one or two negative words that come from his mouth. I am going to go for some nice pills (chocolate).

Am I the only one that dont want to sit around on a daily basis and listen to someone spew fouls things from there mouth, that is always negative??

I need someone positive in my life, I want someone who will reflect more on the positive things and share laughter and joy with, not someone who is always miserable and focusing on the negative. I also would like to learn to stay positive when that other person is such a downer, instead of letting his negativity get to me and bring me down too.

I think I need a meeting

Old 07-01-2005, 08:47 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

HA HA!!!! HELLOoooo fellow bloated crabby girl! :- ) I just downed a nice cup of rich chocolate cocoa I am having a seriously scary day at work today! The other stuff I am blocking out completely at this time. Just wanted to say your note there gave me a chuckle hope you feel better :- ) Meetings are always good I have one tonight.
Old 07-01-2005, 08:52 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Sounds like a good place to start for positive input! Can't squeeze blood out of a turnip they say - can't expect something out of our A's that they can't give.

If you need those things then they must come from someone else - friends, support group, whoever!

I feel your pain girlfriend!
Old 07-01-2005, 11:13 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
too much on my plate!!

I get really bad PMS. I feel like I'm a totally different person. I can relate-and chocolate is a must during this time!!