Guess who got arrested?

Old 06-19-2005, 12:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Guess who got arrested?

It was a "site and release" at the police station, but he'll have to appear and explain WHY he elected to break the order and I suspect, will pay some sort of fine and court costs. And if he violates again, he'll be a guest of the county.

He (former ABF) fell off the wagon. Showed up ranting about all the things I was doing to him. You know the drill...he should be able to drink like he wants, he should be able to come "home" and do what he wants, he should be able to sleep in his own bed, I won't let him do that so the I'm a B, I'm the the reason he drink, I had the second gun on the grassy knoll when Kennedy was killed, I hid Hoffa's body...again, you all know how it goes, if he thought of it, he blamed me for it -- at the top of his lungs.

After he left, I was upset. My solitude had been so wonderful and hearing all the cr@p was emotionally a crash and burn moment.

The remarkable thing is my friend came. Mr. Moonlight. Took me to his place. Made me some hot chocolate and gave me his bed. He slept on his sofa. The contrast between the out of controlness of one with the kindness of the other is almost more than one can bear.

Today I am scubbing house. I need a "clean sweep" both physically and emotionally.
Old 06-19-2005, 12:13 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
too much on my plate!!

Glad to hear you're alright!

A's just don't "get it" do they? It's like they have no boundaries.
Old 06-19-2005, 12:19 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

It's all nonsense, isn't it? Glad you can see through it, but I know how much it shakes you up regardless. Cleaning can be good for the soul and at least you've got something to show for working through all those feelings.

Mr M sounds divine. Does he have sane relatives too? If so, can you send the best looking one over the Pond, please? Yes, I know I'm shallow.....
Old 06-19-2005, 12:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
This is NOT my first Rodeo

WTL,
I'm glad you're doing OK. Your post made me laugh... reminds me of stuff I went thru yrs ago. There was a time when the conflict in Bosnia was most likely all my fault.

I remember well... and god its good to NOT ride that rollercoaster anymore. Heck I don't even stand in line to buy a ticket anymore.

Hugs
TBK
Old 06-19-2005, 01:02 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

The contrast between the out of controlness of one with the kindness of the other is almost more than one can bear.
Ain't kind sexy?? (Where's the lip licking smilie??)

You know I think it's (maybe) the MOST sexy attribute!

.... errrrr.... sorry lower the tone....
Old 06-19-2005, 02:17 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Couldn't agree more!
Old 06-19-2005, 03:51 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

WTL - i hope you got a bunch of cleaning done and used that energy in a positive way!!

hugs- chris