View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 12:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
walkingtheline

Guess who got arrested?

It was a "site and release" at the police station, but he'll have to appear and explain WHY he elected to break the order and I suspect, will pay some sort of fine and court costs. And if he violates again, he'll be a guest of the county.

He (former ABF) fell off the wagon. Showed up ranting about all the things I was doing to him. You know the drill...he should be able to drink like he wants, he should be able to come "home" and do what he wants, he should be able to sleep in his own bed, I won't let him do that so the I'm a B, I'm the the reason he drink, I had the second gun on the grassy knoll when Kennedy was killed, I hid Hoffa's body...again, you all know how it goes, if he thought of it, he blamed me for it -- at the top of his lungs.

After he left, I was upset. My solitude had been so wonderful and hearing all the cr@p was emotionally a crash and burn moment.

The remarkable thing is my friend came. Mr. Moonlight. Took me to his place. Made me some hot chocolate and gave me his bed. He slept on his sofa. The contrast between the out of controlness of one with the kindness of the other is almost more than one can bear.

Today I am scubbing house. I need a "clean sweep" both physically and emotionally.