Notices

Healing from cocaine

Old 06-15-2005, 07:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Healing from cocaine

Cocaine: the nasty little poison. I have been free from coke since the morning hours of June 14, 2005 and I don't want to ever go back to it. I need to believe that it will get better and will be better than could ever be imagined with the coke.

I'm just scared that I'll never feel good again. Like when I was using coke, a few lines and I felt really good and happy. A few lines of coke made me extremely outgoing and full of energy.

NOW: here I am, can barely stay awake, shy around people, and feeling very sad.

this too shall pass, right?
Old 06-15-2005, 07:35 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Cocaine will destroy everything you love. I am proud of you for making the choice to live instead of die. Cocaine is my AH DOC. Cocaine robs you of the ability to have emotion, it will take time to clear your mind and start to feel again. Take one moment at a time, eat really well, take a walk and gradually you will start to feel again. You must start talking about your addiction, go to a meeting and get it out.

I will pray for you!
Old 06-15-2005, 07:43 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you for the prayers!
Old 06-15-2005, 08:38 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

(((hopealways))))

Once your denial is gone about cocaine and booze the high won't ever be worth feeling like a worthless piece of **** again.
Old 06-15-2005, 09:16 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I'm slowly starting to feel good again without the cocaine, it's worth it. My ruined body tells me that it's actually a poison.
Old 06-15-2005, 09:17 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
"The BAND" workshop ROCKS!

welcome to the club, there's a few of us in the same situation, just barely quit and feeling like hell. It will get better little by little. I did drugs and Al to fit in, but ended up being an outcast because I did everything to excess and everyone left me. My only friend was cocaine and she to, turned on me.

Take it easy on yourself, drink lots of water, maybe an NA or AA meeting. I'm just living from meeting to meeting these days. Been trying to quit for three years, it's a bitC$#. Hang in there and keep posting. My diary is I'm Alive on this Forum.
Old 06-15-2005, 06:16 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Sending prayers your way,(((Hope)))
Old 06-15-2005, 07:53 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Thanks for being my light during the darkness....stick around..I need a lifeline now.

Hugs and wishing you all a sober 24.

I'm clean tonight but I feel sooooo sick from the last binge..tomorrow will be better.
Old 06-15-2005, 07:56 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

There's a few of us going through the same thing. Keep posting and let's talk it out. You will feel better soon. And your real feelings will be better than any false high you'd get from coke.

Have a good night,

Liam
Old 06-16-2005, 08:50 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
"The BAND" workshop ROCKS!

hey hope, hope you feel better today. I'm an emotional mess and woke with headache which I can't seem to shake. But it's better than hangover/coke buzz that I used to walk around with. Whatcha got going on today? I'm still a bit lazy but got some accomplishments yesterday. Maybe a bit more today. Later....