Notices

saw son on friday

Old 10-18-2002, 11:35 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

saw son on friday

Well i am happy to report that i have finally seen my son after 17 days of not seeing him

It was so nice to see him today , he looked like he was getting bigger too maybe because i just havent seen him much i guess but he was so cute he ran up to me and hugged my legs before i could bend down to hug him back

I took him a rubber ball that was a big hit he loves to play ball he throws really good he didnt want me to take it back either so i could bring it to his next viist so i will have to make sure i let them now to bring his ball too his birthday was the 6th of this month we meaning my family are staying very positive about him coming home soon so we will combine birthday and christmas together whenever he is returned to me

I just hope and pray that it is my higher powers will for him to come home soon even when i am having a really bad day full of depression and not knowing anything at all i still try very hard to be positive and keep my chin up which is very hard at times
just want to share with all of you the news i saw my son today friday oct 18th i see him again on tuesday too i finally got a little mad today and called the supervisor but i kept my cool with them that was very hard cuz i can be a hot head i just try to keep that defect of charactor not coming out today

i have scheduled a phone converstation with the governors advocates program so they can go to him and tell him my story of dealings with scf

thanks everyone for prayers and support
hugs
mistee
:shades:
Old 10-19-2002, 06:48 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Oh Mistee - This is such wonderful news!!!!

The courage you have shown is more than remarkable, it's REMARKABLE!!!

It's amazing how we can walk through the darkness a little less afraid, knowing that Someone walks with us. And the strength you have shown is surely a gift from God.

Just know that we are walking with you too, cheering you on, and we love you and care.
Old 10-19-2002, 11:28 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Grace Under Fire

Mistee,
You have so much strength and courage,
I read your post on the substance abuse
forum today. You have persevered and
overcame so many obstacles in your life.
This is another journey for you, and
you know you're HP is by your side, and
that's what makes all the difference. I know you're son will be coming home soon.
My prayers are with you.

HUgs,