Flipping the Coin Over

Old 06-09-2005, 07:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Flipping the Coin Over

Good morning everyone, or at least it is for me. I don;t really know still how to post or where to post from, I feel that I need to post my day, so here we go. I just woke up about 2 hours ago, knowing that my kids would be leaving today. I woke up in a mood differant than ever before. Usually when my children leave I am all depressed, this morning and they have just left, I don't feel that way. I am happy, not because they are gone, but because I had a really good time with them the past few day.

I was starting to get upset yesterday because they were spending time with other people and not there Dad. Then I said to myself that is really selfish, and let it go. It is good that they can spend time with other people also, it doesn't have to be with me 24-7. I am starting to realize that it is ok to feel whatever that I have to feel, but I don't have to magnify it. I really am glad that they had such a wonderful time, and that I did have time to be with them. They are such wonderful children and they do have respect.

I just want to thank you all for everything that you guys and gals have done for me and for your response because that is why I even flip the coin over. I am starting to realize that I can look at things in a differant way today, and that is good. I am glad that I am open enough for suggestions also. Thank you all for what you have given me I will post later I am sure.