Notices

When it rains it pours!

Old 05-25-2005, 07:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

When it rains it pours!

Hey, everyone. I just need some positive thoughts and prayers right now.Two of my darling daughters moved out,I lost my home,don't know where i'm going as of yet.Just when i thought it couldn't get any worse my boyfriend who is in Iraq says it's over.I'm so lost right now.I just don't know what to do.I'm hurting so bad right now.Everytime things are going right for me the rug gets pulled right out from under my feet.Am I destined to be miserable the rest of my life?Was this what GOD intended for me.I honestly don't know how much more I can take.
I feel like my world is crumbling around my feet.Where do i go from here.

Polarbear
Old 05-25-2005, 07:17 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm glad you found us. I am sorry that you have been put through what you have, but you still have your health, your daughters, and a life to live. Take some time to read around the forum. There are some great people on here who can speak from personal experience and help you.

-pedagogue
Old 05-25-2005, 08:00 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Polar.

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling bad right now. I know that it doesn't mean much right now, but things will get better. It will just take a little time. You're allowed to feel bad for a while, it's normal. Don't let yourself wallow in it though, take some time to do other things, call friends, read, go see a movie, or rent some of those movies that you just haven't had the time for. Keep your mind busy, and before you know it, you'll realize that things are hurting just a little less each day.

I'll send up a prayer for you until things get better.

BIG hugs,
Trisha
Old 05-25-2005, 09:38 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Wow, sometimes it just seems that everything is going out from underneath us when stuff happens in multiples. But when it happens to me I try to just take a step back and take a breather.......find a place that gives me peace so that I can focus my mind and think about what my options are and my next move can be (for me that place is the beach-I live on the west coast). But even if it's a room where you are or maybe a quiet park, just somewhere you can go and gather your thoughts.

If stuff is still crowding your head and you feel like just screaming (felt that way often) then try journaling...writing out all that is going through your mind, doesn't matter if it makes sense....the point is to just get it out and release it.

It's a process to go through when these major changes come about in our lives so just take it slow, pick things that are of priority to deal with and go one step at a time through this. Come here and vent and share how it is going. There are lots of supportive people here that have been where you are. You are not alone.
Old 05-25-2005, 10:06 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thank you

a big thanks to everyone for the support. I reallydid find the right place.It's just being bi polar and stuff tends to always seem like the end of the world.I know something good has got to come out of this.Till then i'll keep posting and trying try focus on the good things.

Polarbear
Old 05-25-2005, 12:39 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Chy

I know it's tough, but there is this saying my sponsor shares, God didn't take us this far to drop us on our a$$.. . hang in there. Things will turn around and get better.
Old 05-26-2005, 10:29 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Unhappy And just when i thought it couldn't get worse

I swear when my life falls apart it does it big time.My oldest daughter's dad calls says he's taking her away because i'm trying to raise her support.My van breaks down and I have to push it out of the road.Wow what a wonderful life.Sometimes I wonder why I continue to swim upriver.