Notices

Wantneeda, where are you?

Old 04-03-2005, 12:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Wantneeda, where are you?

Wantneeda, are you there? Haven't seen a post from you lately. Are you ok?
Old 04-03-2005, 05:23 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Meetings Coordinator

???????? wantneeda!!!!! check in from time to time let us know your alright!!!! sending sober thoughts your way... and i'll pray your still keep on!!
Old 04-04-2005, 07:46 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Miss Behavin'

Thanks, yes I'm safe and smilin!!!!! Got all moved, all went well., amazing tot hink that5 months ago i got off a greyhound bus with a few bags......to 5 truck loads of furniture and such!!!! Wow, gifts of sobriety? No kidding!!!!!
I love our new apartment!!!!! In the middle of hauling up stuff i had this fleeting thought of a drink,.....but all it took was sharing that thought with my friends. I was very grateful a freind from AA helped me with my move, and was there for me to unload those thoughts....funny how moving and drinking seem to go together......The day before the move..i ogt a call from my landlord, we were talking about cleaning the carpet.....not something i can afford to do.....anyway was kinda stressed about it and the move in general, just anxious to get it all over with.....so after that call i was talking to my daughter....couldn't believe what came out of my mouth???!!!! Out popped callin my drug dealer instead of carpet cleaner.....!!!!!! We both kinda jsut sat there staring at each other, with our mouths hanging on the floor!!! Then laughed about it....ya....
Anyways, thanks for thinkin of me it really is a wonderful day to be clean and sober, spring is here and I'm livin in the light!!!! \\//peace
Old 04-04-2005, 07:50 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

can you rent a carpet cleaner at the stores there? we can rent them at our grocery stores here in ILL. Just a thought

chris
Old 04-04-2005, 12:15 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Miss Behavin'

sorry, no carpet cleaning gettin done from this end........to be honest the carpets aren't worth cleanin anyway, i haven't heard anything from her though, so will leave it as it is for now.......thanks for the suggestion though!!
Old 04-04-2005, 01:45 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Stopping the tornado

Hi wantneeda,
I am glad to see you around!

My ex-landlord pulled that when we moved, he actually wanted me to pay to replace all the carpets. I wrote him a letter telling him in no uncertain terms that I would not. Never heard from him again.

I hope your landlord leaves you alone so you can get on with enjoying your new place!!