Notices

Craivings are a Freaky Thing

Old 03-08-2005, 10:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Craivings are a Freaky Thing

Not giving in just had to post to talk about it .. Least I doubt I am givin in too much back stepping now won't be good for where I wanna\need to be ... Just had to say Hey :p lol
Old 03-08-2005, 10:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

Get something to do to keep your mind from thinking bout your cravings. Idle hands are the devils workshop. Read positive books, What kind of music you listen to? Try jazz nothing better for the soul.

You like to do anything outdoors? Walking or hiking, anything that gets the heart pumping
Old 03-08-2005, 11:15 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

If it's live I listen to it heehee I am Jammin some Aimee Mann Toads Place
New Haven, CT 2004-06-27 So she is helping :p working on my CD Data Base I know i am ok just needed to post to read it and see why i shouldn't and let myself visualize it all Thanx for the Feedback though ...........
Old 03-08-2005, 04:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
knucklehead

CC, I can relate cravings are freeky. I have just been living with them. They are somthing I can feel. When I have them I just embrace them. I guess craving is just something that goes along for the ride. Craving is riding shotgun. Now I am driving this rig. Stay strong and pay attention, peace.
Old 03-08-2005, 07:50 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Yea I am just jamming and Riding it through .. Funny thing about all this is a cpl years ago I quit for three years and do not remember One craving LOL I mean I was even At bars and Not drinking ... Went and saw George Clinton and the P Funk All Stars at my friends club and Not a Single drop of liquor ... But it just Smacked me out of know where ... Staying Strong; Cosmic
Old 03-08-2005, 08:03 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Chy

Do you have any recovery literature you can read to help? There are a bunch of great reads, to keep you inspired and motivated to stick with it. But jammin is good to!
Old 03-09-2005, 07:22 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Actually yes I have tonz like that; but they never seem to inspire me like it does most people .. It makes me feel depressed b\c I am broken and can't control myself heehee Silly I know but it does so I avoid it .. I am doing Ok w\ it and I will be Ok w\ it .. I am a New Uncle and am embarking on a greater journey all together so I know I cna do it just need to vent here an there when I do crave .. I figured that would be Ok here