An eye openeing dream/nightmare last night

Old 12-03-2021, 07:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

An eye openeing dream/nightmare last night

Hey guys,

Last night I had the craziest dream... well nightmare. It was so eye opening. In it, I was with my exAH and he was telling me once again things were over after he reeled me back in with sweet words... This is something he did regularly throughout our marriage... the annoying dance that I used to find seductive... the come here I want you...no no go away..... Always contingent on his drinking pattern......

Anyway, in my dream he was telling me he was getting back together with his other ex wife ( the one before me, the one he triangulated me with often in our marriage... )... and in my dream I was screaming and crying.. begging him not to do it... not to ruin us... that we were meant to be... then in my dream I had this realization as I was crying and begging him not to go that we are NOT meant for each other... It was like I was floating on top of myself in my dream and I could see myself have a realization that I am not in love with him anymore. It was like something inside me realized that through all this work in the last 6 months I have released myself ... So in my dream I just stopped right in the middle of crying... wiped my tears and said "Ok you can go now"... and I looked down and it wasn't him I was saying it to... it was me saying it to myself....

I woke up refreshed...
Old 12-03-2021, 03:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Wow! That's a great nightmare!
Old 12-03-2021, 05:30 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by trailmix View Post
Wow! That's a great nightmare!
Right? I literally barely thought of him today... I didn't get emotional about him at all
Old 12-03-2021, 07:37 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Wow. The human psyche is a weird thing. This dream sounds like a massive gift and/or moment of healing for you.

Thanks for telling us about it Kaya. Too bad you can't bottle that and pass it out to others.