Hi Everyone,

Old 07-31-2020, 11:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hi Everyone,

I've been gone from here for awhile now, just know that I hold each and everyone of you in my heart. I couldn't have gone through with everything in my life without your support and help.

I think I did tell you that I moved 2 years ago now, moved closer to my son and daughter. Moved further away from my drama queen dtr. It's been tough this year with Covid-19. My son and dtr -in -law work with Covid so I haven't been able to see them or my grandson. We skype. Haven't been able to see my other dtr because of Covid. We talk on the phone a lot, and everything is going great.

Spend a lot of time of twitter now, because I became political, and I know I can't do that here, but found good friends there.

Starting to do some painting in my house because quite honestly, I am going crazy.

So just stopping by to say Hi, hope you are all doing well.

((((((((((hugs))))))))))
amy
Old 08-01-2020, 08:03 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Hi, Amy! I am thrilled to hear from you and to know that life is going along well with you! I think about you all the time and wonder how you are doing. It is great to hear the details of your life, now.
I am glad that ou took to time to come by and visit us. The forum misses you and can always use any input that you can offer---as you have so much valuable experience to offer..
Old 08-03-2020, 12:14 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Amy, good to see you! I'm glad to hear that things are still going well for you. Politics can be a full time job lol

I also need to paint my office, I've even bought the paint. It's been sitting there for two weeks with nary a paint brush in sight, I really need to get on that, hope your painting goes well.

Old 08-03-2020, 07:51 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi dandy & trailmix, miss you a lot. I'm just getting over a flea crisis here, but I got it under control now. Did I tell you that I now have 2 mini Aussies. They are adorable. First got a puppy, got her cheap, breeder just wanted her gone because she has an under bite, then went back and adopted her dad. Puppy is red tri color, Daddy is red merle. I seem to have forgotten how to post pics here, but they keep me company.