Notices

Up already.

Old 10-06-2019, 01:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Up already.

Good morning my sober fam. Its me again .yep title says it I am up already. Well it is due to how my work schedule is. I work 11pm to 7 am so my sleep is thrown off of you will. If this was 155 days ago I would of been up already alright I would of been up from a stuper . my body getting sick cause of what it needed .....booze. Boy I tell what I really dont miss them days . it was a visious self inflicted cycle. Yes its three something in the morning and I'm drinking a cup off coffee. Why because I can I still feel good. I can always nap later. So I touched up the kitchen let the dog out. . I ended up rescheduling my floor job for today. Due to just wanting to enjoy the first day off. Which I did I slept during the day. Had a bomb a@$ burger for dinner. Being it was a rainy day made it great for sleeping seems like the whole house even the pets felt the same. So humbling. For you newbies and lurkers look fam you really got to give this sober thing a chance. Arent you tired of being sick and tired? There is a way fam real talk. Surrender.....thats key. Screw your pride.. Dont listen to the myth of life will not be fun. Without booze. It doesnt have to be fun and games all the time. And it wont be thats life. And hey I get it. I had that ball and chain on me for many many years. Let not let booze dictate our lives. You like to get high on booze. Lets flip it and get high on sobriety. Me being an addict thats exactly what I am a sober junkie. And thats ok. In my book. Nobody's going to look at you and say oh my gosh my brother that is a lot of coffee you're drinking laugh out loud. Look fam I am so greatful to have caught the sober bug. I share this to give you all hope. To say there really is light at the end of the tunnel. Let what do say fam. Let get sober! ✌
Old 10-06-2019, 02:45 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sleeping until 3 am something...Slacker. lol

Have a great day!
Old 10-06-2019, 03:33 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Me too. I like getting up so early it's still dark, make a pot of tea and cuddle the dog, watch and eat what I want. It's bliss! Mind you I think being properly single has added to the delights of being sober haha.
Old 10-09-2019, 02:21 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Olé tus huevos!

Al que madruga Dios le ayuda!

The early bird gets the worm!

There is something magical about the early morning hour before the rest of the world has fully awoke. Peaceful and tranquil.
Old 10-09-2019, 02:43 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I love mornings more than I can say, especially sober mornings. Walking the dog, having a coffee in the crisp air, watering my garden before going into work. Bliss.

Evenings, post dinner, are incredible too. Cups of tea, puppy cuddles, watching cool documentaries, working on projects, crawling into bed knowing I'm not going to wake up feeling like a failure for overdoing it again.

I'm learning that I just have to get through from about 3-6pm every day. Gotta rewire this neural circuitry!
Old 10-09-2019, 03:27 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Wonderful post. What a great way to start the day. 😊💃