Tired

Old 12-25-2017, 09:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Tired

Recognizing exhaustion. Recognizing stress as the source. Stress of today, stress of the past that hasn't been processed.

This from another member describes it well:

"I was so tired, I am still tired. I feel my body aching like I got a millions punches everywhere. I couldn't sleep or eat still today. I can't even cry, I tried because my chest is so full but I just can't."

My energy level is improving greatly, yet I'm often still so TIRED. Emotionally, physically and mentally TIRED. Tired of the hurt, the pain, the process of healing. Tired of life as it has been. Tired of transitioning into new, yet not wanting to give up or turn back. Tired of being disconnected from toxic relationships... yet seeing how ill that feeling is... like wanting to step back into quicksand after struggling for years to get out of it.

I want more. One foot in front of the other, one day at at time.
Old 12-26-2017, 11:17 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Found quote:

"I consciously choose to love myself and take care of myself each day."

I love how this gives me AWARENESS of the good things I'm doing for myself. I all too easily discount this, yet it's HUGE and absolutely important.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:33 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Really feeling this tiredness again today. Complete exhaustion.

Feels like inner layers of trauma working itself out.

Breathing deeply.

Entering a Zen-zone... where I am safe, loved, energetic and ALIVE. Appreciating the power of being still and regaining ME.
Old 01-14-2018, 12:13 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Feels like inner layers of trauma working itself out.
This IS NOT EASY. It sucks. I'm TIRED of this healing "process". I want to have this DONE WITH, ALREADY!!!

Scheduling a deep tissue massage... I am so f-ing sick of these layers of old crap my body keeps releasing. 50 years of trauma and cellular muscle memory to get through in such a short time frame, relatively....

3 really good hot yoga sessions last week and so much bubbling up from that.

Trusting the process... forging ahead.

Onward ho!

....though I may first have a mental throw-myself-on-a-cushy-plush-bed-and-have-a-screaming-tantrum...

cush·y
ˈko͝oSHē/Submit
adjectiveinformal
1. undemanding, easy, or secure
Old 01-14-2018, 01:25 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I sleep...a lot. Way more then I ever did. I wonder if it is a way of my mind and body healing itself? I cuddle up in a quilt I made and I feel safe and secure. My cats around me and I sleep and sleep.....