Notices

i got a problem and i know it now

Old 12-16-2017, 02:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

i got a problem and i know it now

Hey guys my drug of choice was kratom for 2 years heavily 35 50 grams a day and ive recently been given gabapentin for withdrawl and i started abuseing it to feel better 3000mg a day since the 30th of nov and i got a depenance on tht now cause high doses im in a out patient facility called flacra as of 2 days ago waiting for my eval and doctor visit im zack. im in a crap storm when i come off gaba at these high doses and kratom withdrawl is still here after a week i relapsed once sadly..... its horrid so many doctors say gabapentin dosent have a withdrawl but it does and its a scary one.....
Old 12-16-2017, 02:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Have you talked to the doctor who prescribed the gabapentin? I'd ask them for help in getting off it.
Old 12-16-2017, 02:44 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi and welcome zack
I have no experience with any of those things but I know you'll find support and understanding here.

D
Old 12-16-2017, 03:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks guys and yes the outpatient factily told me to ween as much as i can and on tues i see the addiction doctor so he will help me get off stuff if he thinks its needed kratom is a opiate like herb binds to same receptors gabapentin has some nasty anxiety sleeplessness and rls and mood swings all that and kratom gives full blown opiate withdrawl