Notices

What a day for a cold one

Old 06-30-2016, 02:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
quat

What a day for a cold one

One of those trying days.
Tossed and turned all night worrying about a phone interview/audit with a government agency concerning 'tax compliance', the definition of unnerving , thankfully so far so good.
Wanted to spend the rest of the day mindlessly as possible , and yet still productive a la mowing the lawn. Instead the mower had other ideas and had to spend that time under it instead of on it, still didn't get to run it, though think the six hours spend getting and replacing parts may pan out.
Two thoughts running in my head all day , can't wait to get my hands on a cold one , and man I would literally not be to handle and do what needed doing if that cold one were anything other than an ice clogged glass of sweet tea.
I am going to hit the three year mark soon , just wanted to say it does get better , nothing like Knowing that whether good days or bad days always choosing abstinence means you are giving yourself the best chance to truly enjoy the good and handle the bad , without making it worse ,on purpose.
Ok , enjoyed that cold one , now to see if I'm half mechanic I fancy myself.
Always make good choices and enjoy the results , you deserve it.
Old 06-30-2016, 02:53 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Do your best

Good job bud
Old 06-30-2016, 03:40 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

thanks for your post dwtbd - great stuff

D
Old 06-30-2016, 04:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
quat

Time to call it, a day.
Got about a fifth of the way through, and something else blew, hope they stock this bracket, seems the tractor was jealous of me taking a few days off work for 'me' time, now looks like two solid days of 'us' time, lol.
Changing tack , channeling Mr Costanza and Lloyd "serenity now"
Shower , deck, tea and try again tomorrow , absolutely nothing to drink at , grateful to 'have' to cut my lawn and the ability to do it , keep truckin and find the right things to be grateful for