Notices

Just the type of day I needed

Old 05-21-2016, 12:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Just the type of day I needed

I went to one of the best meetings ever tonight. I don't share much but I was called upon tonight. The person who runs it really knows how to run a meeting. I've been to them before. Anyhow, the messages were great. Topic of the meeting was "Because I'm sober I can"......Some of the things almost brought me to tears. I don't share much and I actually did tonight. Meeting really hit my heart good.

Started the day a bit stressed, but I told myself to just relax. My concerns were all work related. Had a service request to complete while I was at my other job. Well I can't be at 2 places at once right? Long story short what ended up happening was I can just do it tomorrow (Saturday). Everything worked out. If I was worried about it it would've just given me anxiety all day for absolutely nothing cause it worked out in the end.

Good ending to the work week. Meeting in the AM and then time with my sponsor before I head to work.
Old 05-21-2016, 12:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Great job getright15 👍👍👍 the topic of your meeting sounds like a good thread to start here at SR...bet lots of people would contribute. Wishing you well on your recovery journey x

p.s now that I am sober I can run 3 times a week...and I love it 👟
Old 05-21-2016, 07:45 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Good job on keeping it together keepitright. Tough times don't last, tough people do.