Dream

Old 08-20-2015, 05:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Pia

Dream

Last night I had a dream of meeting a guy who gave me a kiss nice romantic kiss and held my hand. It was so real to me I was so upset when I woke up.
It took me off guard because I haven't even bothered to think of dating. I know I need to work on me and also get divorce.
It shook something in me I forgot about. That of being loved and someone wanting to be around me.
Am I just a weirdo?
Old 08-20-2015, 05:47 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Nope, sounds pretty human and normal to me.

Get that divorce moving right away so the decks are clear for Mr. Right. . .
Old 08-20-2015, 06:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Hawkeye13 View Post
Nope, sounds pretty human and normal to me.

Get that divorce moving right away so the decks are clear for Mr. Right. . .
I agree. Having gone through my divorce recently and now in a position of dating again, I can say that I no longer have to dream about those things. They are real and there are good men out there. I feel the most connected to my new man when we're just sitting on the couch and he has his arm around me and we're holding hands. I really missed that in the last 3-4 years of my marriage when my XAH was spiraling downward and I was feeling like I was just scrambling to keep from being pulled down with him.

Having said that: don't do what I did and go find someone right away, LOL. We take our broken selves with us into every relationship and I probably needed a good year to heal before entering into a romantic relationship. It has it's perks but my crazy in my head gets in the way ALOT!!!

Hugs to you today. Things will unfold as they need to in your life but sometimes action is what is needed for us to move forward. Listen to your gut, trust your intuition and ask your Higher Power to guide you.
Old 08-20-2015, 07:58 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Weirdo? Not at all? Why? Dreams reflect subconscious, and you may suppress your desires, but it does not mean there are not there still. It is human to desire love. Our only problem is that our little love compass is broken and it is prudent not to get involved with anyone until we fix ourselves.
Old 08-20-2015, 08:25 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Sober since 10th April 2012

It sounds like a sweet dream, and it's good that your sub-conscious is starting to look for something healthy and normal. Dreams can be informative about our state of mind, as long as we don't get too superstitious about them.
Old 08-20-2015, 01:14 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Pia

Originally Posted by lizatola View Post
I agree. Having gone through my divorce recently and now in a position of dating again, I can say that I no longer have to dream about those things. They are real and there are good men out there. I feel the most connected to my new man when we're just sitting on the couch and he has his arm around me and we're holding hands. I really missed that in the last 3-4 years of my marriage when my XAH was spiraling downward and I was feeling like I was just scrambling to keep from being pulled down with him.

Having said that: don't do what I did and go find someone right away, LOL. We take our broken selves with us into every relationship and I probably needed a good year to heal before entering into a romantic relationship. It has it's perks but my crazy in my head gets in the way ALOT!!!

Hugs to you today. Things will unfold as they need to in your life but sometimes action is what is needed for us to move forward. Listen to your gut, trust your intuition and ask your Higher Power to guide you.
I don't have an urge to go run and find a new man. I am just going to work on my goals but a date here or there I wouldn't mind.
I am so happy for you and glad to know there are good guys out there!!
Old 08-20-2015, 01:15 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Pia

Thank you friends I would be so lost with out you guys/girls.