Gratitude list

Old 08-19-2015, 11:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Baby Steps

Gratitude list

I was promoted by another thread to think about what I am grateful for and the last few mornings I've been getting up early and doing 10 mins of mindfulness and listening to positive affirmations. It's been a great way to start my day!! So iam grateful that I know about these things to try them I'm also grateful for

My wonderful children
My great friends
My SR family
That God is with me
That I can get up each morning and go to work
That I have a home
That my work is beside a park and I can go for a walk at lunch time if I chose or if I'm outside having a smoke I can see the squirrels running about.

What are you all grateful for
Old 08-20-2015, 04:06 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Nice idea. I try everyday to remember to look up to the sky and be grateful I have eyes to see and ears to hear all the different sounds out there. I also try to remember every night right before bed to thank God for the day, for watching over me, for protecting me and for caring for my family and friends as well.

I find when I take time everyday to be grateful and aware of the little things then the big things aren't so big.
Old 08-20-2015, 01:17 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Pia

I have alot of things to be grateful for. I do this everyday.
But one of the most things I am grateful for is everyone here on SR Forum,
Old 08-20-2015, 02:36 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Some awesome person on here shared that she has a board where she and her kid(s) write down what they are grateful for each morning. I stole her idea and it's been fun, insightful and just a cool way to start our day.

This morning my 8-year old son was grateful for "programs." Wasn't sure at first what he meant but found he was talking about computer/game design which then evolved into a 15 minute discussion about an ap he wants to make for iPads. Our gratitude board has proven a great way to find out what's going on in his mind.

Today I was grateful that I get to work from home on Thursdays!