Notices

day 3....

Old 03-13-2015, 03:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

day 3....

Well I ended up drinking Tuesday way to much like usual and called out of work Wednesday wasn't happy with myself for that one so missed out on a days pay because of my own doing. But today's Friday I was thinking of drinking all day since I have so much to get done for my son's bday party this weekend and the only way I can stay awake late is with drinking . Almost stopped at the liquor store but didn't went straight home so that's a win for me. I poured all the beers out from Tuesday on Wednesday usually I'll leave them in the fridge and drink the rest . Pretty proud of my self for coming home to my son and able to give him all my attention tonight instead of trying to get him to bed asap so I can get drunk . But I still have a lot of work ahead of me and will not give up . I've come to this website with to many day 1s I'm making this one the last one . I've come to terms I just can't drink anymore . My life's more important and my family's then getting drunk for a few hours to escape life . I have a lot of work to get done wish you all a sober Friday and weekend .
Old 03-13-2015, 03:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Do your best

What are you prepared to try doing diffrently foryoumyson
Old 03-13-2015, 03:17 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hope it sticks! You can do this!
Old 03-13-2015, 07:35 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I plan on changing my life around . I need to relearn how to live again with out booze. Take everything one day at a time right now. When I took Wednesday off cause I had a hang over I went back to work Thursday and 2 guys said what was you out because you was hungover ? That kind of hit me hard everyone at my job must know I sure after a binge the next day I reaked of fumes.
Old 03-14-2015, 12:27 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

They say that when alcohol interferes with everyday life, its a problem. I tend to agree.
Old 03-14-2015, 03:24 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

youv've got to make this decision for you and everyone else around you will benefit from your efforts. you've got to want to be sober more than you want to drink.

you can do this, but it takes a ton of commitment on your part. trust me, life is so much better sober.

in the beginning i made a calendar and marked the drinking days and sober days off. that helped me with accountability. i've got 248 sober days checked off now. what ever works for you, do it, just dont drink today!

you can do this.