Notices

The message in the nothing.

Old 03-11-2015, 06:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The message in the nothing.

My message is very simple. This has to do with the idea of God, and we don't want to bash any one system to get sober, for they all work. But I used to be very religious yet I got only challenges from the so-called god. Not support.

It's been a long journey and really difficult. Only due to a few miracles I've the right people and gotten away from police etc. But it is really rare.... I've never met another person with so many spiritual stuff as me.

Well, that's pretty much fun. I know many of you want to kick my teeth in for saying this, but you can't and this bothers you, is that I used to be pray to god. I've had a 12-gauge leveled towards my way as a driver, had people threathened my immediate state... but always... god was a secondary thing there... I always did all by myself, without god... strange thougt.

I ended up drinking... And I'm still part drunk part alright... I'ma be back here anyway and I got nothing to add this moment. So take care all newcomers, it really gets better, I promise... I got experience of 20 months, many drugs instead of just alcii.. So take care.
Old 03-11-2015, 06:46 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Go get some rest UB.
We'll be here tomorrow

D