Twisted thinking...

Old 01-18-2015, 10:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Twisted thinking...

My AH texted me last night about how horrible I make him feel to the point of suicide.....it makes me so sad and frustrated to hear this. I know he was drinking when he was texting and it was along with a bunch of drunken rants...

It is soo sad how addiction can totally twist your way of thinking....absolutely baffling! It is crazy how he can make me responsible for the way he feels inside!

I just see him being consumed by alcohol and getting worse by the week....I pray he overcomes this and faces the truth he needs help!!
Old 01-18-2015, 11:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Do you think he is serious about hurting himself? You may need to alert someone about it.
Old 01-18-2015, 12:01 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

No I think he was trying to tell me that to say that I have caused his so much pain that makes him contemplate suicide...it's a twisted point he wanted to make. He then said he has lots to live for and he feels so great without me.....and the next girl he dates will not be like me blah blah blah

He feels so hurt by me yet I'm not hurting him it's a reason for him to continue to be where he is