Update: may have found my husband

Old 11-17-2014, 02:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Update: may have found my husband

I couldn't sit on my a$$ anymore and just wonder. I saw the car his mom bought him outside her house. Doesn't prove he's there but I can reasonably assume that's probably the case. I let the police know ahead of time that I had papers to drop off there in case there was trouble. It's a relief but I'm still really angry. Hope he signs the divorce papers and sends the affivdiavat of service to the court. I just knocked on the door and put the envelope with the papers and some copies of bills in the door and left. Wasn't sticking around to wait for trouble. I'm pretty sure though he wants this divorce though too. No reason for him not too considering there's been next to no effort from him for the past year. I have others trying to encourage me to be there for him. He knows where I am. If he gave a $hit, he'd have contacted us. I feel like though I can give up on him now. I was scared to go up to his mom's house but once I did it, relief just swept over me. Going to Nar-Anon tonight.
Old 11-17-2014, 04:26 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Curmudgeon, Electrical Engineer, Guitar God Wannabe

Location: Where the mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the Earth
I'm glad you're going to a meeting tonight. Please keep us posted as to how you're doing.
Old 11-17-2014, 04:27 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Curmudgeon, Electrical Engineer, Guitar God Wannabe

Location: Where the mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the Earth
I'm glad you're going to a meeting tonight. Please keep us posted as to how you're doing.
Old 11-17-2014, 05:17 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I'm glad you are going to a meeting too. It's one place where you can always find peace and support.

Hugs