Notices

7 Months Still Crazy & Struggling

Old 10-12-2014, 03:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

7 Months Still Crazy & Struggling

I've been "clean and sober" for 7 months and I'm still crazy. I feel like I've had spiritual experiences and have come a long way from where I was. But I am still on suboxone and struggling with the idea of getting of it. Does anyone have any advice? I know that I'm not ready today but I want to be ready. I'm shocked that I even want to get off it because I was stuck on the idea of always having to be on it. Which I've now learned to not be the case. I'm frustrated and annoyed, feared up and just...

Thank You.
Old 10-12-2014, 03:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dying2live View Post
I've been "clean and sober" for 7 months and I'm still crazy. I feel like I've had spiritual experiences and have come a long way from where I was. But I am still on suboxone and struggling with the idea of getting of it. Does anyone have any advice? I know that I'm not ready today but I want to be ready. I'm shocked that I even want to get off it because I was stuck on the idea of always having to be on it. Which I've now learned to not be the case. I'm frustrated and annoyed, feared up and just... Thank You.
Congrats on 7 months! That's quite an accomplishment! I'm so sorry to hear you are struggling! Do you go to AA or work any other programs?

Sent from my iPhone using SoberRecovery
Old 10-12-2014, 03:43 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Do your best

7 months is exellent !
Old 10-12-2014, 05:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Practice Sobriety

I felt the same way. The key to unlock the door was massive action. I had to get my butt to as and also seek professional help. This disease wanted me dead so I was willing to move it up on my priority list.