Notices

Done so done @#$@#$ it all

Old 10-08-2014, 04:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Done so done @#$@#$ it all

So I talked to the case worker and she pulls out a 14 year old case against me. for spousal battery I tell her, lets talk about it with an attorney. She says lets talk about it instead, I tell her that I love my wife dearly its an old case I prefer to talk to her through an attorney. I get mad and tell her she perfured her self and misrepresented herself on the stand. She tells me I was drunk and unable to stand that night, LIE LIE LIE LIE, I answered all the questions by the police they searched my house, I let them, I answered all there questions. I blew a .08 not drunk at all.

I made a huge mistake, I answered all her questions and arugued with her, and then she threatened me she said " this isn't helping you" I said, " you never drank with your kid" she shaid " nope never" I said I wasn't drunk " .08 isn't drunk, she said the plice report said " I couldn't stand I could stand, I answered lots of questions I was quite cogent, I was with it, I took her to task and she pulled the power card, I told her I was going to get an attorney, she basically told me good luck with that.....

Rehab, whatever, I am so done with this, I am being targeted or accused of BS. A 14 yearold case is brought up against me, she wants to talk about it, like it happend yesterday. I was 18, actually got married on my 18th birthday, I was abusive then, I was controlling and not a good guy. However, things changed after that, my wife and I have been together many years after that and grown to appreciate and love each other.

I told her I needed case plan and she said the law says 45 days which isn't exactly true. Oh man I argued with her, I got hot mad, I am so sick I give up this is frivilous, they want to like make me out to be a bad person. She threatened me, I threatened back with an attorney I can't afford.... I am so sick of this, I give up...... DONE SO DONE.... Forget it, I lose and I am telling the truth, what a @#$#@ing Biatch this women is, trying t stay sober looking at rehab....

She says the police reports says I can't stand, A person that blows a .08 can't stand, thats 3 or 4 beers thats it... Cant stand who the hell can't stand, so laughable, on one hand she says I am a hard core alkie, you all know a hard core alike can drink to .20 or more and stand and talk fine on the other hand she says I can't stand. Talking out both sides of her mouth. SO I AM DONE NO MORE TALKIE TALKIE ON SR.... Forget me, I am so dumb I messed this up by arguing, now I am scerwed so for get this man, I am so blinded by anger I am spitting mad, maybe you will see me again but I am raging right now.

Sorry for the profanity I love you all, but this man has lost hsi nerve and has gone crazy , I am sober and pissed I want to drink so damn bad, but I am not going too, the nerve of this Azz, lying and it affects me and my family. LIear
LIar liar, I am done see you all on the flip side. I am just done, I just on a tirade, maybe still rehab, I just want to cry I flubbed this up, I am so stupid
and it all makes me look bad and I wasn't even drunk.......
Old 10-08-2014, 04:59 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm glad you won't be drinking tonight. You know that would only make things much worse. I will be praying for you. Hope you are able to sleep tonight.
Old 10-08-2014, 05:02 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

the wreckage of our past can be overwhelming at times

best not to drink and add to it (done that enough)

Bob
Old 10-08-2014, 05:10 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm with Bob here Jeremy.

A lot of us have left a lot of wreckage behind us. We've changed, but we still need to take responsibility for all the dumb stuff we've done.

Social workers and the like are looking after your daughter's best interests, remember.

It's not exactly fair but this is going to be a long campaign for you Jeremy...it's not enough to say it...you'll need to prove you're a good guy and a great dad.

The best way you can do that is by keeping your eye on the prize, working with others, taking good care of yourself and your medical needs, and by showing them the very real and lasting changes in you.

You have it in you to do this...but only if you're patient.

This will take some time, mate.

It is what it is, y'know?

D
Old 10-08-2014, 05:16 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Wow! Thought you were in there TDG. Plan B? You got this far-I'm sure you'll prevail!
Old 10-08-2014, 05:26 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Do your best

Rehab, whatever ?

J ?

You need help you need to recover your not going to recover like this look at whats been happening and even now your fuming J im your friend asking you to realise the seriousness of the situation getting angry rightly/wrongly will only add fuel to thier fire

Its up to you but i think you definatly need rehab your way too stressed having episodes getting sick and run down all the problems that get you down you need help with this

please J go rehab do it for you were all rooting for you

we want to see you happy healthy and well

Your friend soberwolf
Old 10-08-2014, 10:58 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I can imagine that is so frustrating. But everyone is right, drinking will do nothing but make it worse, be glad that you are sober. As Dee said, you are just going to have to plug on through this to prove to them that you are solid now. It is not going to be easy but you can do it, just take it one day at a time. Thinking of you.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:07 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I'm still reminded by a few, 7 years later, of some things that I did while drunk.
It does not bother me today, for that is not the man that I'm today.

Could be God working through others, wanting us not to forget ??

Bob