Notices

Suboxones side effects!!!

Old 09-12-2014, 08:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Suboxones side effects!!!

I have recently started taking suboxone over the last couple of months because I got addicted to pain killers from taking them for so long! I have chronic Pancreatitis and have had it for 14 years now, but I have noticed that since I been taking the films I get a burning feeling on my tongue, I can no longer eat spicy food and for real it doesn't even have to be that spicy and its super hot to me and my tongue starts to burn! Then I seem to be getting like cold sores in the crease of my mouth where your mouth opens and closes but like their not cold sores their like cuts or something and no matter what I put on them it doesn't work they will go away on their own. Then even when I try to drink liquids with bubbles like Pepsi I get a burning feeling all over my tongue!! I truly need some help or answers, is anyone else going through similar side effects or is it just me????
Old 09-12-2014, 09:10 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Have you seen a doctor about it dcweems? Sounds like you should if you haven't.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:20 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

A call to whatever doctor prescribed the meds for you will yield a fast answer. If it is a common side effect they will know about it, and give you a proper course of action. Probably lots of info on Google too, but a call or visit to a doctor is what is called for here.