Notices

My girlfriend. Hates me after rehab

Old 09-11-2014, 06:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My girlfriend. Hates me after rehab

As you all know the stuff that I have posted about my ex-girlfriend in rehab she finally gets out she doesn't contact me she blocked me from her Facebook a pro for phone number which I thought it was kind of cruel so the only way I find out about her was through a friend of mine she asked her about me she's like I don't want to talk about him she's like why not because he put me on the streets and I had sex with strangers for drugs when I was in rehab they showed me all The tolls I need to handle myself my friend asked her why are you blaming him she's like all my friends and we have told me it was his fault he should've never kick me out my friend said well it was your fault you stole from him like $6000 he was mad but then went looking for you three days later and you were nowhere to be found after searching for you he finally finds you and then you agreed to go to rehab he paid for it I don't see where he did any wrong she Sais it's all his fault that's what people rehab told me is just all his fault he should've never kick me out if you really love me if you really cared about me my mom and dad were meant to cause he kick me out but did you not tell your mom why he kicked you out no I left that out did you leave that out in rehab also yes I did not tell them that why not she say's I'm not dumb my friend ask her well then what are you doing now i'm with my parents they told me six months and you got to get your own place again are you going to any AAA meetings or anything like that she replies no I don't need it I could do it all myself you know you did a lot for you right like I said if you really cared he would've never kick me out it's all his fault did you know that you crushed him you broke his heart she replies that's what he'd to search for kick me out she said two years of being together how can you forget about that living together he feeding you and everything Cherry pies again rehab told me it was his fault my friends a rehab told me it was all his fault if you never kick me out I would've never done that but he got really depressed don't you care well I do but I don't know right now my mom blocked him from my phone so it's all his fault I told my friend thank you very much i'm going to wait two weeks and then I'm gonna try to talk to her I'm gonna drive all the way to North Carolina and I just want my closure that's it maybe she's right I did not understand but I let my anger get to me she was sick and I let my emotions and my anger get to me I should've never kicked her out maybe she's right and now I'm paying the consequences she hates me now maybe I do deserve it
Old 09-11-2014, 07:20 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

That's heavy man... My heart goes out to you and her. It sounds like she has a long way to go.
Good luck, you have a good heart.
Old 09-11-2014, 07:43 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
~sb

She isn't ready to stay stopped and is most likely using again.

One day she will look back and realize how much you care for her.

Hugs and Love to you