Notices

Live the life, the existential promise

Old 08-18-2014, 06:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Live the life, the existential promise

The existential promise, the life, the singular solitary moment in all of time you own. The fear, the angst, the sorrow, the whatever, the eye opening moment of realizing the reality of being real. The moment of owning to fact that life is real, and you live a non real reality, the realty of non reality, the fact that life can be real or has no meaning.

The tainted beings of addiction of addicted, non existence, non existential, existentialism. The idea of existing in non existing world yet existing. A place of fear and wanting, but not knowing how to get the getting.

Lost in time, a stand still, a moment where the world has stopped but keeps turning, the contradictory, contradiction of the contradictory addicted existent existing, the non life of no life, the moment of becoming and regulatory relegation of the fear of fears.

A singular solitary moment of realities, in a world of fleeting and seemingly changing realities of the real. The real reality of the no real, the really important, non important, extant of the existence of the non existent being, the contemplating contemplative contemplator of what was could, and is. own addiction and being owned by addiction. Yet finding the peace of mind to find the piece of mind that leads to the suck of success that leads us to serenity and peace.

LOL, my two bits with words an having some fun folks, good night to you all, sorry if this gibberish makes no sense, stay safe an sober friends.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:17 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Unread Today, 04:38 PM #1 (permalink)
Thatdeliveryguy

Told I have to go to ER asap

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I called the social worker from this morning she told me, you need to hit the ER, you are truly troubled, that you are not processing things correctly this morning I saw " a paranoid, scared man delusional man". She went on to say that the state system has flaws, and yud need to go to the ER right away!

She said, you were very troubled this morning, and need immediate help and that if I am an ER transfer for mental issues that can help. Well so much for outpatient she has scared the hell out of me.

I was repeatedly told, you presented with some really troblng issues, and I wish I could of committed you, I will still seek a medication appointment, but Jeremy you are messed and you need help here and now. Go to the ER don't worry about the bill, stop making excuses get your arse to the ER tonight and get help.

So now after feeling good about myself, I guess I am off to the ER 2, 3, 4 this morning and telling someone else about what is going one. Damn, I don't want to do this, this is most certainly going to end in an inpatient hold and detox at the hospital.

So TDG is committed, he is going to be up for hours, and watch some moves and talk with his wife, and then go do this sleep deprived and scared. Again thanks friends, becoming quite the saga and soperatic event.

TDG,
the above is one of your posts from a couple of hours ago.
and now you're saying you're just having some fun with words in your last post, but i tell you it's got me a bit concerned. that kind of 'fun' sounds pretty teetery-edgy, man.

did you get to the ER?
Old 08-18-2014, 07:17 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Canine Welfare Advocate

Originally Posted by Thatdeliveryguy View Post

sorry if this gibberish makes no sense, stay safe an sober friends.
Only has to make sense to you. What happened with that trip to the ER?
Old 08-18-2014, 11:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I hope you're doing okay, TDG.
Old 08-18-2014, 11:55 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I am also wondering about your trip to the ER? Why don't you print out this post and take it with you to the ER? We're rooting for you TDG!
Old 08-19-2014, 11:53 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

How are you doing TDG. I read your last post at 7am this morning while waiting for the bus to work. Home again many hours later and hoping to see you post. Best wishes, Judexx