Notices

Just a quick check in..

Old 08-06-2014, 10:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Just a quick check in..

WOW yesterday was a good day.. Sun shining, driving, blasting music out of the car, playing music from my teenage years which took me back in time when I didn't have these problems... Was a good feeling. Today!! Just got up and feel utter pants!!! Tired, achey.. I know it's all part of the healing process but it sucks especially after yesterday. Oh well, just wanted to get that off my chest & check in as I havnt posted for a bit.. I have been here though. Hope you are all well. Jem
Old 08-07-2014, 05:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Yeah I want everyday to be great. I guess that's not real life. But I'm grateful that I don't have a horrible hangover. Everyday that i dont have a hangover is a good day. Hang in there jem and have a good day-
Old 08-07-2014, 05:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I know the feeling. I'm feeling pretty yuck myself today. There will be days like this. I try to keep in mind that I have a greater chance to have a better day, like the one you had yesterday, if I don't drink.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:50 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Happy to say it cleared after a couple of hours... I should know this... Why do we have such short memories where drinking is concerned?? But waking up yuck is a good reminder!! Normally this would go on for days..