Notices

Day 4 Off, and just grrr

Old 06-11-2014, 06:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 4 Off, and just grrr

On day 4 and my emotions are nothing but haywire. Im mad and angry one minute then incrediby happy the next. Its very nerve wracking. Have BPD does not help.
Just tired of this roller coaster i keep putting myself on constantly. When is it going to stop for good, i say this now but what happens when its offered to me am I going to have the willpower to say now or will that voice jump in and say well just one wont hurt pop the pill crank my tunes and feel like I'm on top of the world. I dont want to, i want this over already.
The only thing that is keeping me from not snapping completely is my music, Just needed to get that off my chest I guess. <--- Best way to describe how i feel inside my mind right now. Has anyone else gone through this with the mistress of oxycontin?
Old 06-11-2014, 08:32 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Anewlife - I don't know if I ever made it to day 4 coming off the OCs, but I have had similar emotional rollercoaster moments coming off of H. If there are situations where you think there is a good chance you are going to be offered pills then maybe you can pre-plan ways to avoid those.
Old 06-11-2014, 12:57 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

A new life! Day 4 is tough but you can do this! Remove yourself from those triggers as much as possible. You have to cut off all access to the oxy! I mean ALL! How you are feeling is exactly what I've felt like on day 4 thru 30! Just try to keep busy and take each day as it comes. Even if its min. By min. Second. By. Second.....before you know it you will be 30 days clean and feeling much stronger. If you can get to a meeting it will help.

Remember you are not alone! There are many of us that were able to get off the oxy and remain off.....you can do it too! Keep checking in!
Old 06-15-2014, 12:57 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

hay you are doing great. mine was alcohol. and i had alot of emotions too. but day 4 is great