he wont even see it coming

Old 12-28-2013, 04:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
box of chocolates

he wont even see it coming

Whats worse than knowing your so is an alcoholic? Or that the alcoholic will never get sober?

Knowing that you have kids with the alcoholic who will never get sober!!
Its been DAYS of hell with one day sober. I had a convo with mil the other day she was afraid ide leave ah ofcourse she apologized for him also. To which I responded its not your fault. I mean its nobodys fault. It broke my heart though that she felt the need to apologize for him. Ofcourse the whole situation is not ok I just feel even more horribly for everyone it effects. Not just me.
Well....I am still getting only a miniscule amount of sleep because if its not one of the kids, its pregnancy or its a drunk ah.
He wakes me up or wakes one of the kids.
Yesterday I was having pregnant pains . I couldnt even walk. I text ah from class to please hurry home (not diddy daddle) because im hurting and the kids are hungry.
He walks in the door and starts drinking. He made the kids something to eat and everyone went to sleep good but 5 am ah is loud wakes kids then tells me that im a piece of crap for texting him that bs. As if I were lying. No, I needed the help and I had nobody else. Of course "help" from ah comes with a price. So I spent an hr listening to ah talk about what a terrible lazy person I am and how much he does that I dont do
Ugh!!!!! Be in mind ah isnt even working right now and when it comes to everything else. I do it. So him saying all I do is the dishes or watch kids.....
I want to tell him thats why youll always be alone after me!!!. If you cant treat a woman with respect and appreciation you wont have one!!! Because sooner or later theyll see through him and get the drunk hateful ugly person he is.

Right now I feel like the worst mother though...and I can't wait to put this all behind me and move on with my life.
Old 12-28-2013, 05:00 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm sorry you're having one of those nights. They are just oblivious, aren't they. I hope you can get some sleep...and some peace. (((Hugs)))
Old 12-28-2013, 05:17 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

lonelygirl you need to RUN away from that piece of sh*t.

GTFO.

RUN.
Old 12-28-2013, 05:38 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
box of chocolates

Thank you firebolt
And I agree lulu. I have love for him but I am not inlove with him.
If I could I would run states away. Far far away and now.