A Christmas wish

Old 12-25-2013, 10:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile A Christmas wish

I spend a lot of time looking back, probably much more than I should. Sometimes it's difficult to grasp just why I have put myself through so much when I didn't have to, if I had just said, done, left...

Not today

Today I can say that I am grateful for where I've been. If only to show me how much nicer it is where I'm going! This time last year was very difficult for me and my family, just about the time I found SR. I was pretty lost, down and needed help finding my way through the chaos. Although things aren't perfect or always peachy they are so much better than before.

Just wanted to say thank you and Merry Christmas to everyone here and those who have helped me with clarity while regaining my sanity. I hope you all have found some peace over the holiday.
Old 12-25-2013, 11:37 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I too have found the support on here a great help - not transformed my situation in any dramatic way, but helped me accept it isn't my fault.
thank you everyone too.
Old 12-25-2013, 11:43 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Not even sure it isn't my fault, but at least I was able to write a freak in BOOK about what is bothering me and though I haven't had much in the way of advice yet, there are ppl who genuinely care and have felt similarly. Happy holidays.