weed be gone...

Old 11-15-2013, 01:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

weed be gone...

Anybody out there's bf or hub. Ever get clean of weed habit on their own?? My bf has been clean 2mos but dabbled in weed twice...stomach ached n he was glad he didn't like it anymore! Now everyday thing and verbally says he wants to quit and knows he won't ever be successful with numbing his brain everyday! some x addicts tell me weed is easy to stop....while others say they had panic attacks and its that bad. How patient should I be while waiting...is it reasonable to say stop now cold turkey? Any exp...plz let me know! Thx again to all on this site who understand! Ps...read something awesome today Ithought id share w u! The addict isn't addicted to the weed, they're addicted to numbing their brain.
Old 11-15-2013, 01:09 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Engineer Things; LOVE People

Tuned that up just a little . . .

Originally Posted by gfwhoneverknew View Post
The addict isn't addicted to [insert drug or behavior of choice], they're addicted to numbing their brain.
Oh yeah. ANY Addiction will do.
Old 11-15-2013, 02:38 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

My Ah would stop alcohol and take up weed- stop weed and drink more. Sometimes both at once. He just doesn't want to deal with anything so he takes whatever he can find. Sickening.......................