Notices

Detox...uggg

Old 06-25-2013, 08:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Nikki

Detox...uggg

Hey there! I'm on day 19...go me! I wouldn't have said that the other various times I've tried to lick this thing. Working w/ a great sponsor who has really showed me this thing is a day at a time...not about the "time"...but working the program.

Question... I had the worst irregular heart beat palpitations last time. Anybody else ever had this?? I was so dizzy....couldn't sleep at all for like 72 hours... shaking..sweating in cold air w/ a fan on me. Normal????? Better now...but still have a question about it!

Thanks for the feedback

Love ya all....ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!
Old 06-25-2013, 08:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Nikki

Detox Symptoms

Hi friends... I would like to know what your experience has been with alcohol detox. I've heard so many various things regarding symptoms, how long it will last, etc... I'd love any info. I've been through it a lot...but want to know if this is normal. Best of luck to you all...keep on keeping on!
Old 06-25-2013, 09:07 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Nothing is impossible!

I had sweats, shakes, saw black dots out of the corner of my eye, had anxiety, bad dreams, felt sick, got the *****, and facial flushes of heat and redness. It sucked, but was worth it to get where I am.
Old 06-25-2013, 09:09 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Nothing is impossible!

Normal, especially the hot and cold flashes. I got anxiety, shakes, saw black dots, stomach upset, headaches, and bad dreams. Your blood pressure with fluctuate, which causes the dizziness and I had heart palpitations too. I get them easily though, even from too much caffeine.
Old 06-25-2013, 09:21 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

I merged your two threads truefan

Are you still having these symptoms? I recommend you see a Dr if you are, or even if you're just concerned.

It's always good to be safe.

D