Notices

In need of support

Old 04-25-2013, 05:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hello my name is Candace and I'm and addict
Old 04-25-2013, 06:15 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm laying here in bed and I'm thinking about everything but it still crosses my mind I still crave one more hit one more taste one more high! It maddening how weak I am to it!
Old 04-25-2013, 06:57 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hello and welcome to SR! I think u r a lot stronger than u think u r. I also, thought I could never quit on my own, I was so misirable. I finally quit cold turkey and have been clean for over 6 weeks now. I feel great!!!! The first cpl of weeks r going to really suck, but u r going to have to take it day by day, and when it really sux- hour by hour. Remember u r not doing this alone, we r here with u going thru the same thing and u will get a lot of support on SR!!! Set the date and jump to get ur life back! Good luck!!!
Old 04-25-2013, 05:25 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Olivilo View Post
Hello and welcome to SR! I think u r a lot stronger than u think u r. I also, thought I could never quit on my own, I was so misirable. I finally quit cold turkey and have been clean for over 6 weeks now. I feel great!!!! The first cpl of weeks r going to really suck, but u r going to have to take it day by day, and when it really sux- hour by hour. Remember u r not doing this alone, we r here with u going thru the same thing and u will get a lot of support on SR!!! Set the date and jump to get ur life back! Good luck!!!
It's been 14 days since my last time... It just seems it should be easier is all... I've done it once but relapsed after 6 months... It wasn't all the time just once in awhile sometimes would go months but the last few months have been my worst and it was like twice a month.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:42 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

14 days is great!!!! 3d week is when everything stabilizes healthwise. Post often! Read others stuff too, it will remind u how much u don't want to go back to that first week u know. 2 weeks is a big deal!!! Stay strong!!!