at my wit's end!!!!!

Old 03-23-2013, 08:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

at my wit's end!!!!!

He came by yesterday to spend me with the baby. Tells me he will go to a NA meeting in Tuesday with me cuz he is done with this. He gets flustered and leaves (says he is sad he can't live with us) He calls me today, pissed as hell. His driver licence got suspended. He hasa warrant. I didn't tell him to go to court. First, I called the court AND TOLD HIM ALL ABOUT IT! Then when I was at the DMV, told him we need to fix this before we go get your ticket done. Then I told him, we need to get the money to pay this. Of course, no I didn't tell him he needed to go. He would've gone. And then after I kicked him out, I didn't tell him. Now he's license is suspended, he also has a warrant and it's my fault. Hopes I am happy. If I hadn't been a lying piece of crap, he'd have his job and licence. I ruined him. He hopes I'm happy, I got everything I wanted. I am also a hypocrite for lying and talking about God. He hopes he punishes me. He knows my past, and apparently because I dont tell people every single thing, I'm a liar. Yes because everyone needs to hear, hi, I've been married2 times and this is why, what happened and where they are. Ugggh. I keep my past in the past and if you ask me I will tell you. Does this make me a liar? No, it's just more of his games. Making me feel like crap for not standing by his side thru this. For kicking him out AFTER I said I'd help him. For moving forward. And today, it worked. But I changed my phone number so I can avoid days like these. Thanks.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:30 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good job changing your phone number! None of this is your fault. Not no way not no how.
Hugs mamma. Your child is blessed to have you.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:41 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks, being here helps me lots, I know it wasn't my fault. I may not be able to be logical and rational with him but I can with myself..and I know I tried. Besides, looking back on it, can you say "enabling"?
Old 03-23-2013, 10:02 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by iztal7776 View Post
Thanks, being here helps me lots, I know it wasn't my fault. I may not be able to be logical and rational with him but I can with myself..and I know I tried. Besides, looking back on it, can you say "enabling"?
I am the queen bee of enabling. I can relate to that. Just this monday I dropped off a pack of ciggarettes at the rehab desk. he could have suffered or bartered a twinkie or a snickers for them but nooooo.... silly me huh?
Old 03-23-2013, 10:22 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Our love for them gets the best of us some times. Habits too..
Old 03-24-2013, 02:45 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Just because he says it.....doesn't make it true.

Keep taking care of you.

gentle hugs
ke
Old 03-24-2013, 04:29 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I think sometimes that we need these eye openers when we allow ourselves to think things are not as bad as they are. They are that bad, but we have nothing to do with how they got that way or how long they stay that way.

What we do is exactly what you did, we turn off the phone and find peace.

Well done.

Hugs
Old 03-24-2013, 07:33 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
IsItAlright

Dear Ann..
Yes I thought or persuaded myself that things were not as bad as they were... Until finally, bad thing happened and eyes were opened.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:02 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

iztal7776: Hugs to you and your little one. I'm sending wishes that you can continue to be strong and move forward.

As I'm sure you realize, he is manipulating, hoping to drive into your achilles heel. As far as feelings of vulnerability and hurt, I get it; there are times when I've second guessed myself and my intentions in the midst of listening to and believing untrue, ridiculous, and ugly negative rantings of others, who are trying to control.

I understand it's very difficult and hope going no contact helps at this time.