Notices

New Guy

Old 03-09-2013, 02:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

New Guy

Hello, this is my first post iam a 47 year old whos been in and out of recovery my entire adult lifetime. Former Herion user cocaine, methadone, meth, Alcholic was sober for a number of years somewhere around eight i believe. Going through a seperation and a divorce right now. Which is part of the reason for my useing again.

Just started hanging around back in the bars. And started drinking heavely which alchol was never my drug of choise but being the addict that iam i find myself dependent on alchol. Along with the pills oxys i had been so far away from the whole drug seen. Never had any idea how easily these pills are to buy my citys just full of them its like a epidemic, Anyways just wanted to introduse myself and start posting on this site who knows maybe i can help someone through my experienes, and also hope to read things here that might help me.
Old 03-09-2013, 02:48 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome to SR TooLbOx

You'll find a lot of support here...and a fair few ideas too

D
Old 03-10-2013, 04:29 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hello, and welcome. You've already helped me by sharing your experiences.
I'm glad you found us, and hope you feel free to post as often as you like.

Best to you.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:20 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks and welcome. Sounds like since you've been to treatment before, you might already have some skills in your bag you can use to quit again. Do you have any kind of plan to quit? Good luck, happy to have you here.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:44 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by bigsombrero View Post
Thanks and welcome. Sounds like since you've been to treatment before, you might already have some skills in your bag you can use to quit again. Do you have any kind of plan to quit? Good luck, happy to have you here.
To be honest not really ready yet. And yes i have been in and out of treatment before. Bought some subs and took those last couple days so i will be missing all the sick feeling of coming off the oxys. They are allways a godsend whenever i can find them.