Notices

Finally Where I shouldv'e been long ago

Old 01-10-2013, 06:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Finally Where I shouldv'e been long ago

Well it only took for me to lose everything that I had that was worth anything and here I am finally looking to see what I was trying to avoid in the end anyway. Non-the-less I'm here and I know that GOD has HIS hands on all of this. I'm grateful and hopeful that all will be well. So where do I go from here?
Old 01-10-2013, 07:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
SR Fan

Welcome solarenigma!

I think we all did the same thing..... I was terrified to stop drinking and just kept putting it off, thinking "what's one more day?" I had to get totally miserable before I finally gave up and reached out for help.

I'm really glad you posted and I know you'll find lots of support and inspiration here like I did. :ghug3
Old 01-10-2013, 07:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Welcome solar! You aren't alone anymore - you have all of us, and we truly understand how you feel.

I was the same way. I knew long before I even tried to quit that my drinking habits were abnormal. I was determined not to let go of it - thought I needed it to live. In the end, it took everything from me. I barely was hanging on when I joined SR. Here I found hope - and the courage to turn my life around. You can do it, too. We're glad you're here.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:35 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

welcome solarenigma

If you give us a little more info on what your problem is, we can probably help some more?

D
Old 01-10-2013, 07:54 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by solarenigma View Post
So where do I go from here?
Have you figured out where you would like to be? I think the possibilities are truly endless if we stay sober and in His will.

In my life, I have learned that my decisions and actions will create a path one way or another. I make better decisions and take better actions when I am sober.