Notices

More fun stuff...RE: My kids

Old 12-09-2012, 11:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

More fun stuff...RE: My kids

My mother sent me this today in a text message. As I said I'm not really in a position to host my kids. I'm temporarily wandering from house to house. I shamefully have not become an active part of my childrens' lives. I have no job and am ashamed to see them around her. She is living such a good life and is now actively dating. I feel so useless because I don't have the resources that I used to monetarily. My bank account is almost nil. I'm in trouble in that area. I feel like a selfish SOB. My pride is getting the best of me. Why in the hell should I have pride...I'm a degenerate drunk. Anyway this is what my mother wrote.

We will do anything to help you out, but you have to want this or she is going to take you to court for abandonment and no child support. *You cannot sit back and do nothing. *Do as much as you can and the after school evening thing is an easy thing to do. *
Old 12-09-2012, 11:29 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Why not take the help and support being offered? What have you got to lose? And you may regain a relationship with your children that you can have for a lifetime.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:46 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I agree with Rochele, sounds like your mom is willing to help you rebuild that relationship. It is worth it for them and you to let go of that shame and be involved as much as possible.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:16 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Listen to your mum! :-)