He's a total quackfest

Old 11-21-2012, 02:16 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

He's a total quackfest

So, my XAH has been gone for nearly 11 weeks W00T!

He has been behaving like a d*ck. Totally in denial about his problems and addictions. Acting like a b*tchy teenage girl when it comes to me because I make him: drink; take drugs; call prostitutes/brothels and be a total abusive a$$. Therefore, it is my fault he doesn't live here any more, because if I was nicer and more loving and more understanding and less of a psychotic b*tch from hell, he wouldn't be in the predicament he is in now... OK.

He has not paid anything in child support and he has until Friday at 5.00pm until he remedies this and then I kick his a$$ to the kerb with the state child support agency who will decimate his wages. He only has to pay me the minimum in our private arrangement. It's the commitment to his kids that he SAYS he has I want and need to see - so SHOW ME THE MONEY! If the agency steps in, they take the MAXIMUM they can.

I tried discussing stuff about the kids with him on the phone and he quacked: "I'm not talking to you any more, ever. Email me." So I did. He ignored my emails about child support - for days and days and days. When he chose to respond it was nasty and all about "poor him".

He has yelled at me from outside the house 2 out of the 3 times he has seen the kids in the last 11 weeks.

But NOW, oh NOW he is being as sweet as pie in his emails. Way too polite. Way too nice. More will be revealed...I'm thinking he is about to announce that he is "in a relationship" or to pay me child support and then ask to borrow money from me, LOL!

Perhaps I should just show up at his weekly drug pickup - it's like clockwork - and snap a few photographs of the illegal transaction (don't worry, I'm not THAT codie any longer!)

More will be revealed...

I am quite calm and more detached than I have ever felt. In fact, his behaviour is starting to become amusing in that it is so typical I can almost predict it and it no longer feels like a slap in the face.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:37 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

lulu....you sound fanstastic!! I'm glad you're feeling strong and detached. Keep going...you're doing great!!
Old 11-21-2012, 04:19 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

You sound good! Whether he promises to pay and does or does not, I would have a court order in place, get it over with, he is an addict, he will never pay what he is supposed, let alone on time.
Old 11-21-2012, 04:48 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
I AM CANADIAN

with men like these...just do...

do go to court
do go NC
do not talk, and be alone with him
do block him
Old 11-21-2012, 07:07 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Lulu, I am laughing so much at

"More will be revealed...I'm thinking he is about ... to pay me child support and then ask to borrow money from me, LOL!"

You've got his number! Even if you don't have his money!!!!!

Keep on laughing, you're doing GREAT!

ShootingStar1
Old 11-21-2012, 08:08 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

You do sound fantastic! I had to chuckle a bit too!

Keep up the good attitude!
Old 11-21-2012, 09:18 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

The quickest way to get a deadbeat's dad's attention.......... HIS WALLET.

He needs to know you mean business, and you will take all legal measures to ensure that he meets his obligation to his children. good for you, stay strong!!
Old 11-21-2012, 10:18 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Wow, isn't it just too bad that he doesn't have picture evidence of you with a funnel and a bottle of vodka forcing it down his throat? And strapping him down to force the drugs into him?

You sound SO good, Lulu. Strong. Powerful. And I can't believe it's been 11 weeks already. GO YOU!!!!!
Old 11-21-2012, 10:33 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

We're proud of the steps you've taken. Those of us just starting the process are cheering you on!