Notices

Heroin/opiate addiction

Old 10-30-2012, 10:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Heroin/opiate addiction

I need help! I'm new to this site, actually never tried this before. I was trying to find old hook ups on fbook all night and now that I have it out of my system (4 the night n w ways) maybe I could use some positive support. I am a shooter, skipped over snorting rite to the needle. (Help from an abusive ex bf!) I am teetering on running away to another city to live my "high" to the fullest or just biting the bullet and getting some real help. Serious I been crying all night. Any one have some advice? I just need to hear that I'm not alone in my addiction. I'm so broken rite now...please help?
Old 10-30-2012, 11:04 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Well, first, welcome. The boards are quiet now, but you will get lots of encouragement in the morning. Can you get some help? Sounds like you are not sure you want to quit, but you are out and have no other option. Feeling sick and starting withdrawals. Are you tired of feeling this way? I was very tired of it, tired of doing what you are doing, panicking looking for the next high, hitting up every single possible person I know. I did that too, one time I was away at my dads, ran out and was FREAKING OUT. I was sending messages on Facebook to people I hadn't talked to in forever, as they lived by my dads and I no longer did. I couldn't find anything, ended up going home the next day where I new I had a hook up. Sad that I had to cut my holiday short just for drugs.

This new life I live is so much more relaxing. Yes, I was super sick for a while, I cried and cried, had to get some help. But, you get through the sickness. You reconnect with yourself and make amends. Sounds like you are ready for that.

We are here for you.