View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 11:04 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
finaltime

Well, first, welcome. The boards are quiet now, but you will get lots of encouragement in the morning. Can you get some help? Sounds like you are not sure you want to quit, but you are out and have no other option. Feeling sick and starting withdrawals. Are you tired of feeling this way? I was very tired of it, tired of doing what you are doing, panicking looking for the next high, hitting up every single possible person I know. I did that too, one time I was away at my dads, ran out and was FREAKING OUT. I was sending messages on Facebook to people I hadn't talked to in forever, as they lived by my dads and I no longer did. I couldn't find anything, ended up going home the next day where I new I had a hook up. Sad that I had to cut my holiday short just for drugs.

This new life I live is so much more relaxing. Yes, I was super sick for a while, I cried and cried, had to get some help. But, you get through the sickness. You reconnect with yourself and make amends. Sounds like you are ready for that.

We are here for you.