Notices

Bound by Fellowship and living happily w/o Drink.

Old 07-21-2012, 01:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Powerless over Alcohol

Bound by Fellowship and living happily w/o Drink.

For many there is the question that arises when first quitting, at least for this alcoholic it sure did. I automatically projected to the future. Asking my god how can I not drink for every Christmas, B Day, Thanksgiving, Wedding, Funeral, ect.......... On and on. That is when I truly was taught One day at a time thinking.

And as for the happiness and social part that I thought I would miss by not being at the bar(cause nothing happened enless I was there was my thinking), became the fellowship of AA. Where in the last 1 1/2 years I have gained more true friendships then I ever had in the 20+ years of drinking and drugging. Those bar friends are long gone, never heard for more than a handfull of them. And that is just fine more power to them and if they ever need my help I will be there for them. Just like when I came in I started seeing people that I had watched disappear from the bar scene only to find them with years of sobriety and lives changed. Truly beautiful to see and now be a part of.

So now standing shoulder to shoulder on a journey to a better and more satisfactory life. I do know what it means to give myself to others and may survive and rediscover life. I have become internally happy and also now respected, and useful to the world once more.

Since these things have happened to me they can happen to YOU !!!!!, for ME this was the threw the great men and women before me in AA to keep the doors open. Please come join in the party, and whatever route you with any program or no program. I wish all continued love, happiness, and peace of mind in this journey.

With that have a wonderful sober weekend,

And as always Smile cause Sobriety looks good on You!!!!!!!

Good love, Inda
Old 07-21-2012, 01:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

IndaMiracle, you are FANTASTIC.
Old 07-21-2012, 06:08 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Powerless over Alcohol

Right back at ya Nef.

Well another great day, today's lead was just a trip, met a girl that I knew out in Boulder and now we are both here in Cleveland. She gave a lead and I was so blessed to be there.

Good night all.